FAQ - Some Results

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
handfulWES

FAQ - Some Results

Postby handfulWES » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:25 pm

I may over step but I only wish there would have been something like this almost 50 years ago. I see in so many post my own self then.

I would like to know of those who have implants how long you have had your implant?

How would you rate your implant on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best.

What manufacture is your implant.

How many revisions have you had over what period of time.

I will develop a spread sheet to record the data and will try to up date this here twice a week or more.

I think it would be interesting information.

handfulWES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

Larry10625

Re: FAQ - Some Results

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:34 pm

handfulWES wrote:I may over step but I only wish there would have been something like this almost 50 years ago. I see in so many post my own self then.

I would like to know of those who have implants how long you have had your implant?
December 14, 2017

How would you rate your implant on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best. 10

What manufacture is your implant. AMS LGX

How many revisions have you had over what period of time. 1 - 6 months later

I will develop a spread sheet to record the data and will try to up date this here twice a week or more. That could be interesting.

Larry

I think it would be interesting information.

handfulWES

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:22 pm

OK big guy: I see your PM - NOW I need to know how you inserted the info. I know how to do the spread sheet and I can make it add, subtract and such. I want to know how you inserted and while you are at it PLEASE, PLEASE post it with the thread. If everyone does that, my job will be a piece of cake. I have to go start dinner for the family I am taking care of. I am just pee green with envy that you did something I may not know how to do.

While I am writing, Larry, I saw the list of reading material. I made a post that may well can my ass. It most likely will not show up till at the end of that thread. If I did over step, please just remove my post and I will never say anything else.

WES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:17 pm

handfulWES wrote:OK big guy: I see your PM - NOW I need to know how you inserted the info. I know how to do the spread sheet and I can make it add, subtract and such. I want to know how you inserted and while you are at it PLEASE, PLEASE post it with the thread. If everyone does that, my job will be a piece of cake. I have to go start dinner for the family I am taking care of. I am just pee green with envy that you did something I may not know how to do.

While I am writing, Larry, I saw the list of reading material. I made a post that may well can my ass. It most likely will not show up till at the end of that thread. If I did over step, please just remove my post and I will never say anything else.

WES

Hey Wes... if you are asking me how I inserted the info, I just replied with the quote and went beside or below it, typed my answer, highlighted it and using the radio buttons on top of this block I clicked BOLD and Font Colour. Where is the post you are referring to???

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”