Your Up Coming Sergery

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
handfulWES

Your Up Coming Sergery

Postby handfulWES » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:38 pm

I was sent a PM and I believe there was a thread similar but I want to make this short.

If possible try to schedule your surgery for a Thursday or Friday (that will a bit clearer later)
On Wednesday try to make sure you get your colon cleaned out. Unlike women, men generally have there dumps once a day but I would say take something mild to make sure you get a better clean out. YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO TAKE A DUMP FOR AT LEASE DURING THE FIRST 36 to 48 hours. Once you have your surgery and you are eating try to eat things that will help you take a dump more easy. That first 7 to 10 days could prove difficult in this area. If you have to strain to push just hurts. So why now eat things which will help you.
You need to drink liquids and I don't mean beer or mixed drinks. Things like tea, lots of water, some sodas and more water.
Your recovery will go much easier.
You need to eat good food and some junk is OK not a steady diet of the junk foods.

HandfulWES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

Return to “General Discussion”