Your Prostate

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
handfulWES

Your Prostate

Postby handfulWES » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:57 pm

I am very sure this will or might bring the house down. The one thing I never had trouble with was my prostate. I always had it checked, and till I got on Testosterone I did have a number of infections. Once my "T" level was up to a more normal number I never had another infection. I have never had a very high PSA number and though the doctor will tell me it is a bit larger than most (which I was told that with my physical when I entered the military) it was fine.

I was talking with someone recently and I asked this question: Why is that it is rare for a Bi or gay man to have prostate issues on the average. Yes, there are some who will have issues for whatever reason. On a hold they don't. He thought for a long time and said I think you are right.

AS MEN 95 percent know so little about the one organ that could make life changes for them. When I get to heaven I fully intend to ask my Savior why he put the damn thing where he did? It is a a known fact that with prostate stimulation a guy will cum without even touching his dick. Some of you are saying "No way". Yes, WAY.

At 68 and being Bi and more gay now I know this for a fact and it isn't junk science. Prostate massage is as old as time. It is only in this country where most men don't have a guy partner on the side some. As a cultured society we turn our noses up to this type behavior. I don't say that you have to have a man on man contact. Prostate play with a toy or a dildo could be used in your own private JO sessions (don't tell me that doesn't happen) or with your wife/girl friend could do this as well. The orgasms achieved are unbelievable.

What most men experience in orgasm is what happens when they bust their nut cumming. They don't know where one starts and the other ends ALL because it all happens at the same time. The more time between the orgasm and the ejaculation makes the experience so great it will blow you away. I along with many other men who have learned this secret have experiences where our whole bodies shake from head to toe and by the end we are completely dead in our tracks. So few men know what it is to have multiple orgasms along the way.

If I have sparked some interest here let me know. If you would like for me to write more and even give you data that backs up what I am writing about let me know. I don't want to offend anyone but I know in this battle with ED our prostate plays a huge roll in the overall scheme of things. This is a wonderful site where you find many and varied postings on any number of subjects. This is a subject that should be at the top of every mans list to learn more about. I do have a story, TRUE in fact, about a country doctor who was the first help I found in working on my ED issues and prostate massage was something he used.

handfulWES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

dtwarren1942

Re: Your Prostate

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:46 pm

I for one would like to hear more details on how you massage you prostate.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:44 pm

I for one would like to hear more details on how you massage you prostate.

To get you started:

https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/anal ... tate-toys/
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Woodicould

Postby Woodicould » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:05 pm

I would assume that it is fairly well known (at least recently) that guys need to use it at least once or twice a week. As my urologist told me "use it or lose it". However, I evidently didn't use mine enough and got Prostate Cancer. So prostate massages are out for me now. Keep this thread going. I would love to hear your stories.
Prostate cancer age 65 with PSA 5.8. Biopsy Oct 2010. Gleason score of 7, 3+4 with perineural invasion. Stage II, T2cNXMX.
Jan-Feb 2011 radiation. Palladium-103 seed implant March 2011 (55 implants). Lupron treatment from Dec 2010 to Aug 2011 (8 months).

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:50 pm

Gang: I want to reply to the first 2 responses. If you respond back in general but find you might feel more comfortable with a private message to me please do so. I promise I will respond. If you desire and would like to phone chat with me, please send me a PM and I will try to make arrangements. Let me say right now I am single so-to-speak. LOL

Prostate massage is just the bomb. I know so many men have had prostate cancer but if it hasn't been totally removed I am told there is still some hope. I try to bookmark things that I find helpful when I do research on line. NO, NO, NO, I don't just stop at one source but try to find more info from different sources. I will try to find a link and I believe it is from the Mayo Clinic dealing with prostate massage for those who have had radiation and their gland is still intact. They actually made devices that you are able to help try to "KICK START" your prostate again.

This sweet little organ controls so much of our sex life, our ability to perform, how well we perform and the wiz bang ending we experience and millions of men haven't a clue. I actually would like to write my take and exactly what I know, what I experience and share experiences with guys that I work with who are around me. I don't know if Frank Talk would have enough space, or if you would be interested in reading a ton of writing. I don't use a typing program all because I still type close to 90 words per minute. So for me keyboarding is just easy. I don't have to look at the keys, I do all the numbers and most symbols and I sure as hell don't need a lighted keyboard to aid me. In fact like some other things I do my best work in the dark. LOL

I want to make this post. Read and post if you want me to continue. Let me say, it doesn't matter about age. I know a guy who is 73 years old and has orgasms that are so hard, so fucking strong, that he shakes from head to toe. He now squirts again, and yes he has an implant. Let me know what you want to do.

We all know we have one - 95 PERCENT OF US SEE IT AS OUR ENEMY. No I don't get all thru the night to take a piss. I don't take all this shit to make it better but I exercise mine and I take care of business at least 3 to 4 times a week. Remember I do "T" injections so my drive is very good. My PSA levels are low, and that aspect of life with my implant makes me feel like I am a kid again. OK you got me, I have the same aches and pains as everyone else who is aging. LOL

HandfulWES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:27 pm

Damn! I never expected to see so many guys click and read. In 2 days I think, 145 hits.

GUYS if you want more I would be happy to spill all the knowledge I have. I have actually worked with several doctors on this (who didn't have hang ups) and I have more years of research than I want to even count. I work with guys one on one almost everyday. I threw this out just to see if there was any one interested.

YOUR PROSTATE isn't YOUR ENEMY unless you make it SO. I fucking swear, I am 68 and my last PSA I believe (because I am in the middle of trying to move and don't have access to my paperwork) was like 1.5. In fact, my primary care doctor said for 68 years of age and he looked back at my chart at 50 something it was like a .9 he said it was like a guy who is 20.

I know one post said to write more. I will but understand that it may be in small amounts. I want to move and the place I wanted had an opening and they called last week to tell me I could be moved in on or before March 1. Today is my last day of being lazy. LOL I completed all my paperwork and now it is moving time.

It would be very helpful if you have questions, thoughts, ideas and I will go further: I don't care about your orientation. If you want to know mine just ask. I detest the word orientation. What the fuck difference does it make in the overall scheme of things. God we are such a hung up society and everything has to be so politically correct. I am a big boy and I am just like every other man who is ON FRANK TALK. My needs, desires and wants are the same as everyone of you. I am not sure how many are military or X military but something you learn fast in a combat zone is that brotherhood. You will die for the man next to you and he for you. What we need is more brotherhood among all men . I will go one further, ESPECIALLY THOSE OF US WHO HAVE FOUGHT SO LONG AND SO HARD WITH ED ISSUES! WE NEED THAT SAME BOND OF BROTHERHOOD AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER ALL THE WAY TO THE END!

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS. IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT MAKING AN OPEN POST DO THIS:
click on handfulWES as if to read my profile. Click private message and send it to me. I will make 2 post: 1 back to you in PM and I will post your question(s) or thoughts without your name and my answer or thoughts on the thread. This way everybody will have an opportunity to this information.
DO NOT THINK ANY QUESTION OR THOUGHT IS DUMB. There is no such thing. Now I love humor and I tend not to be overly negative BUT I often do laugh all because I see I am not the only one with this same thought. It is like the first day of school in the first grade, you don't want to be the dummy. No one is a dummy. The bible, YES THE BIBLE of which I believe and live by, because I don't believe God made mistakes, I believe we get impatient for the answer and WE make the mistake, OK God tells us "we have not because we ask not".

WES.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:05 pm

handfulWES wrote:Damn! I never expected to see so many guys click and read. In 2 days I think, 145 hits.

GUYS if you want more I would be happy to spill all the knowledge I have. I have actually worked with several doctors on this (who didn't have hang ups) and I have more years of research than I want to even count. I work with guys one on one almost everyday. I threw this out just to see if there was any one interested.

YOUR PROSTATE isn't YOUR ENEMY unless you make it SO. I fucking swear, I am 68 and my last PSA I believe (because I am in the middle of trying to move and don't have access to my paperwork) was like 1.5. In fact, my primary care doctor said for 68 years of age and he looked back at my chart at 50 something it was like a .9 he said it was like a guy who is 20.

I know one post said to write more. I will but understand that it may be in small amounts. I want to move and the place I wanted had an opening and they called last week to tell me I could be moved in on or before March 1. Today is my last day of being lazy. LOL I completed all my paperwork and now it is moving time.

It would be very helpful if you have questions, thoughts, ideas and I will go further: I don't care about your orientation. If you want to know mine just ask. I detest the word orientation. What the fuck difference does it make in the overall scheme of things. God we are such a hung up society and everything has to be so politically correct. I am a big boy and I am just like every other man who is ON FRANK TALK. My needs, desires and wants are the same as everyone of you. I am not sure how many are military or X military but something you learn fast in a combat zone is that brotherhood. You will die for the man next to you and he for you. What we need is more brotherhood among all men . I will go one further, ESPECIALLY THOSE OF US WHO HAVE FOUGHT SO LONG AND SO HARD WITH ED ISSUES! WE NEED THAT SAME BOND OF BROTHERHOOD AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER ALL THE WAY TO THE END!

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS. IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT MAKING AN OPEN POST DO THIS:
click on handfulWES as if to read my profile. Click private message and send it to me. I will make 2 post: 1 back to you in PM and I will post your question(s) or thoughts without your name and my answer or thoughts on the thread. This way everybody will have an opportunity to this information.
DO NOT THINK ANY QUESTION OR THOUGHT IS DUMB. There is no such thing. Now I love humor and I tend not to be overly negative BUT I often do laugh all because I see I am not the only one with this same thought. It is like the first day of school in the first grade, you don't want to be the dummy. No one is a dummy. The bible, YES THE BIBLE of which I believe and live by, because I don't believe God made mistakes, I believe we get impatient for the answer and WE make the mistake, OK God tells us "we have not because we ask not".

WES.

You can also click on the bubble under is avatar on the top right of his post... the last line is the bubble and it says contact.. click that and the dark blue bubble and that will be a private message. :)

Larry

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:57 pm

Larry thanks, you are right I have short cut a few times but I know to click the location of the avatar to get more profile info.

On this note: I want to start tomorrow making myself an old fashion outline to work from. At the same time I would like to see what questions you might present. It could be a question, statement, a myth or even some statement. You may think I am bull shitting you when I say that you can shoot one over your head again like at 18 or 12 or 14 or 25 or at any age even in the golden years. One response was you need to use it, Yes you do need to use but you also need to exercise the damn thing that is about the size of a small to medium walnut. There are some of us who actually have one that is the size of a rather large walnut and it is perfectly fine. This is why the FINGER exam is so damn important from 20 to 120 or beyond.

Remember I am in the process of trying to pack one place to move to my new apartment. I promise that each day I will try to make a post and I want to set say Thursday as our kick off day. I will depend on LARRY to help lead me. I know I have a nasty habit of typing way to much but often there is a story or some background and without that: the as one individual called it the W's you wouldn't get the full meaning.

One last thing in this post tonight. I have known when possible that the reviving of the prostate gland has helped some in ED issues. I didn't say cure I said help. I know so many men have battled with prostate cancer, many have had to have them remover. My heart does break. Yet others did manage to only need radiation and we know what that does. I posted earlier I want to find some of the links where I saw and I know one was the Mayo clinic has had some success in bringing a prostate back to life. I know they make special equipment for it and from what I could tell, it wasn't all that expensive.

One last thought in my behalf: A friend of mine who died in 2005 left a wife behind. As he went into surgery, he begged me to take care of Linda for him. Linda is sick with no family and I am her POA. THE SHORT VERSION; I am busy BUT NOT TOO BUSY TO TRY AND HELP someone who would like to pick my brain or have me write on a topic.

handfulWES
I may have to revise this tomorrow. I have taken my night meds and I am sinking fast. LOL GOOD SHIT

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:18 pm

As I ponder exactly were to start, I realize there are so many different facets concerning the prostate. It has so many functions and for so many men makes them old before their time. I will say again, "In this country, the major problem is our up bringing". Do you realize that in almost all the other parts of the world, there are about 1/5 or less men who actually have prostate problems. I posted something and the response has been over whelming. I do work with men in a one on one situation teaching first hand the key things for a healthy prostate. One individual suggest I set up a chat room one evening, morning or both several times a week to address issues. I don't know that would work. I have read most books and articles, things from Men's Health and other publish articles and though somewhat good, they actually lack the meat to tell you exactly how and what to do.

Prostate massage is nothing short of wonderful. Learning its PLEASURES actually almost takes a second individual to assist. I always tell guys you need to get your physical, have the doctor check your prostate and I tell them to ask that when he does the exam to take a sample of fluid and check it to make sure you don't have an infection. You say, WES why do this. This is why men get in deep shit with their prostates. The prostate gland could have an infection housed in it and it not show up anywhere in your labs.

I learned this lesson when I was 27, finding my "T" level was so fucking low that most women had a higher "T" level than what I had. I was having infections and the doctors missed it was prostate and treated for a UTI. When I found this old country doc the first thing he did was take a sample of the fluid and put it under a microscope to check it. I was loaded with infection. He said his finger exam told him I had an infection and to prove his findings a sample of fluid did just that. He started me first with antibiotic injections twice daily for 3 days and then to a heavy regiment of oral antibiotics for 15 days. On day 5, he started with prostate massage. He did FRANK TALK and told me that most likely I would get an erection (remember I was suffering ED issues) and I might even bust a nut. He said roll with the flow. He set about and suddenly it just started to feel so good and then that tall tale sign that I was going to orgasm and cum. I said something and was already sucking air and he didn't let up. I wasn't even touching my dick although I could see it between my legs. He had me situated in a way that a pan was catching all my fluid and I would see some strings of white and then it happen. I fucking swear he became more intense in his massage and my Ralph was about 3/4 hard and hanging so fucking heavy when I said oh shit several times and I started spilling out cum as if there would never be an end. I collapsed on the table as he pressed around a few more times. He helped me up on the table and left me for about 20 minutes. When he came back he said you are on the road to recovery. He said buy a dildo and learn to use it. I had to go from there to work and I thought the day would never end all because I was so tired. The next morning, I had the first morning WOODY in years and it actually almost hurt as I tried to take a piss. I use to just get in the shower because that morning woody made it hard to hit the toilet and I did just that.

I did start working my prostate and though I have suffered with ED issues close to 50 years, I actually have a very healthy prostate. Having some medical training, studying materials and talking with several doctors over the years who knew the benefit of prostate massage, I have had this opportunity to impart my knowledge to many.

I can't say that my own orgasms aren't powerful because they are. I have a number of orgasms before I ejaculate. Every guy I have worked with has increased his orgasms and the strength of his ejaculation to a point he had forgotten about and some never had.

I have started an outline. I am trying to find illustrations to go with the material I will write about. Guys I am very serious about this topic. I do need your feed back. I will be honest and forth right and not pull any punches.

In my struggles with ED, the long road I have traveled, the one bright spot was learning to make my prostate become my "G" spot and at least give me some much needed joy. I haven't see a copy of "The Joy of Sex" in like forever. They didn't even get totally close in this subject matter. It took an old country doc and looking back I believe he may well have been like so many men today and did swing in both directions. Let me add, I don't give a fuck about orientation or what you like. This is about taking care of you and your partner (whoever that might be) and reaching a level, yes, even old farts like me and older. We get older and so many things just don't work so well anymore but my sex life now is the one thing that works every time all the time.

PLEASE make some post. If you are concerned about making a post send me a private message. I would like to ask if you send a private message would you care if I post your questions, statements under my handle so that ALL might benefit. I will never let one person know who sent what. If I did that guys wouldn't come to see me or call and ask for help. Remember this is FRANK TALK. I know we tend to be very cautious, remember I am X military and had a TS clearance so I know how not to tell everything I know or betray a trust.

I will start tomorrow making post. I will try to illustrate and give references where possible. I will try to write clearly and understandable. I do try to proof my post but like last night after I had taken my night meds I had a mistake in one of my post that I fixed this morning. It was concerning having your surgery. Something I learned in college and in my military schooling was to always use the short segments of time you have. So 5 nights a week I do the evening meal for my friends since I am staying here. I will say we have eaten like kings and queens this pass year. I even fixed a real standing rib roast that would melt in your mouth. Does anyone know have much an almost 7 pound one cost. LOL My POINT is after the meal, my friends wife cleans up what is left in the kitchen so I end up with a small block of time with my meds TICKING. LOL

WES

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:48 am

Guys, I may be very slow for the next few days. I have a nasty, nasty cold and I am just sick. There isn't much to do for a cold other than treat the symptoms. I already have to go to Richmond on Friday to see a doctor but this doctor can't or want do anything for my cold. LOL He is connected somewhat with urology in that he is one but he is also an Endocrinologist. The sad part I know more than he does. Actually now most any of my docs at the VA could write for my "T" but since it doesn't cost me and I love to twist this guy in knots and by the time I leave his office he can't talk. I do my homework. I am older and actually smarter than he is. He is an OK guy. I have get to Steve to make a run for me and pick up some cough syrup so I can remake it. See with a nasty cough, if you add some Codeine and Phenergan to it you have a mixture that will stop the cough, ease the throat and make you sleep like a baby. Actually with a scrip (if the doctor will write one) you could buy the same thing at your local pharmacy.

I have been up most of the night coughing and my chest hurts. I will try to monitor some thru the day. I have thought of several things to post on the prostate but I want to keep it in a logical order.

I know so many guys using this site are dealing with PSA levels at the high end. Guys, prostate massage, busting nuts and "T" are the answer to the problem. I did manage to go on line at the VA and my last PSA was 1.5 and that was down from 1.8 about 9 months ago. Nothing even close to being a problem. Also, I don't get up and down all night to pee. Your prostate will take care of you if you take care of it. You know I just had an idea. I think I will make a post for toys to use on your prostate. They work and damn do they feel good and your nut will blow you off the map. DONE. I will post links of things I believe to be good for a beginner.

handfulWES

Return to “General Discussion”