Have I done evrything I could?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
needhelp

Have I done evrything I could?

Postby needhelp » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:13 pm

This is a great site. I've been on here several times. Sometimes I ask the same question over and over. Just scared I guess. I tired the pills....nothing....I'm trying Trimix, to date nothing exciting. Did the PShot….nothing. Is there anything I'm missing? keep in mind I'm single so going on a date with a pump is out. I'm feeling guilty accepting the fact that an implant may be my only option, but I need to know that there is nothing else. Here's the weird part is when trying to have sex with my gf (pre-ED)...now old gf, I never had any issue of getting hard..... now is just soft (post ED), but at night sometimes Ill wake up with an erection. I'm not saying its rock hard BUT maybe hard enough to penetrate….now sometimes I think its hard enough but its a no go when it comes time to penetrate. My ED is from a fracture 7 months ago.
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

handfulWES

Re: Have I done evrything I could?

Postby handfulWES » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:38 pm

Let me ask a personal question. Does your girl know you have this problem? If she doesn't you will have to cross this bridge at some point. If in fact, if she knows, then go out on the town have a date OR have her over to your place. Have a nice meal that all you need to is place it in the oven to heat up. (If you need help with that ask and I will assist you as I cook rather well) When things turn more intimate you will have whatever you choose to use.

I know what you feel about the implant. It is very finale and once you have it there is (as I know) anyway to go back to something else. An implant as far as I am concerned, is the only way to go. LET ME SAY: Your doctor will make the difference. My last revision has left me as close to natural before ED hit, at 19 and this one depending on how much I pump it up feels almost natural except for one small thing. The tips of the cylinders at the end. I had girth but the glands was always smaller and had a nice pointed head on it. Since the tips come to the end you are well able to feel them on me. Guys who have a rather large head don't generally have this problem. That is why I generally don't pump to full HEAVY BONED and thus I have a more natural look and feel. Also because my first doctor was doing cutting edge technology and knowing that AMS didn't give much for girth, he pulled my cylinders thru the copra tissue to give it a better feel. When my last doctor saw what he had done he said it was amazing and he would start doing that. This is the best I have to offer. I did learn once I made my decision I was at ease and knew it would be a new journey.

handfulWES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

needhelp

Re: Have I done evrything I could?

Postby needhelp » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:54 pm

Thank you West. Yes my gf knows, she was the one I had the accident with. I guess she decided to find another guy that can satisfy her. So humiliating. I hope my story ends like yours buddy.You replied on one of my other topics. I will be in touch to talk. Thank you again.
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Return to “General Discussion”