What is Frank Talk

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
MARKOS2018

What is Frank Talk

Postby MARKOS2018 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:24 am

Someone in the Discussion Forum said: "Watch your language?"

I thought this was a place for guys to discuss matters that are a concern to them And say it "FRANKLY".
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: What is Frank Talk

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:35 pm

i have no idea of the situation, but I'm going to guess that some guys might not understand that Frank discussion is not the same as offensive discussion. Frank means open, honest, unvarnished, putting aside euphemisms and talking plainly. Bad manners is not the same as frank. Even though we are speaking frankly, we must use language that shows respect to others.
Does that help?

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:40 pm

Frank Talk Admin wrote:i have no idea of the situation, but I'm going to guess that some guys might not understand that Frank discussion is not the same as offensive discussion. Frank means open, honest, unvarnished, putting aside euphemisms and talking plainly. Bad manners is not the same as frank. Even though we are speaking frankly, we must use language that shows respect to others.
Does that help?

Well put Paul. Thanks.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:18 pm

I totally agree. Saying "fuck" is OK, but saying "(Whoever) is an asshole" is not.

Return to “General Discussion”