I can come again “normally”!

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
newtoed

I can come again “normally”!

Postby newtoed » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:58 pm

I have never really ejaculated inside a woman unless she was on the pill. Not even in the condom, I have a healthy amount of paranoia about getting someone pregnant I guess. When I was younger I could come in my partners mouth or by the stimulation her hand, but mainly I finished myself off which was always ok with me.

According to my friend I am “sexually immature” and overly paranoid. But they are the one who hat three abortions, at least one unplanned child and were forced into a terrible marriage. And in my opinion that makes him a sexually mature idiot.

Since my ED started and was using pills then injections, I had a lot more difficulty to orgasm in general, but especially by my partner. Again, I have no problem finishing myself and I’m belessed with a very satisfying orgasm.

Lately though I can come from oral stymulation pretty easy and I could even come from intercourse if I allowed it. Maybe after a year and a half I just trust my girl more or something really changed in my body. Who knows, but I love it.

All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Lost Sheep

Re: I can come again “normally”!

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:59 pm

I (on the assumption that is is possible a pre-menopausal woman would have me) got a vasectomy at the same time as my implant.

Just a thought.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “General Discussion”