Why is my morning wood HARD but erections SOFT for sex?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Woodicould

Re: Why is my morning wood HARD but erections SOFT for sex?

Postby Woodicould » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:18 pm

I too can get a nice hard morning wood, but will go soft when I move or turn over for the missionary position. I do find that the blue pill helps. This started happening after I had radiation treatment for prostate cancer.
Prostate cancer age 65 with PSA 5.8. Biopsy Oct 2010. Gleason score of 7, 3+4 with perineural invasion. Stage II, T2cNXMX.
Jan-Feb 2011 radiation. Palladium-103 seed implant March 2011 (55 implants). Lupron treatment from Dec 2010 to Aug 2011 (8 months).

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:09 pm

Guys, there is a very good medical reason why morning wood is always so good. There are 2 major factors involved here:

First: Your bladder is very full and is pressing on your prostate

Second: Generally we all have to hit the head somewhere in the morning to take a dump. When the lower end of the colon is very full, that too presses against the prostate. All this pressure gives us a fine woody in the morning. It really isn't about your "T" level and BTW your "T" isn't always at its peak first thing in the morning. For most men they will peak after the shower and a cup of coffee. It is just some doctors believe that your BP should be 120/70 - WRONG! As we age our BP tends to go up and if you will do just a little research you will find for a guy over 60 that 130 to 140 over 75 to 85 is perfectly normal. There are sill some die hard's out there in the medical profession who stick to old and out dated info.

As for the wood in the mornings if you start researching you will find this to be true. Don't you notice after you take a piss the damn thing goes down. LOL Don't think you would be able to have sex with a full bladder. It is damn near impossible to cum and though some have tried it many have started taking a piss at the end of cumming. A friend told me his story and I sat and laughed my head off. He had no control over the pissing.

I hope this helps
handfulWES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:06 pm

I have that same problem. Although mine are not super hard but enough to call it an erection. That has been one of my struggling issues with getting an implant. Its hard, I'm ok!... until I have sex again. When I'm trying to have sex its a joke and so humiliating. Morning or evening wood are keeping me in denial and thinking I'm ok or it will get better. Trying to come to grips with it.
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:12 am

handfulWES wrote:Guys, there is a very good medical reason why morning wood is always so good. There are 2 major factors involved here:

First: Your bladder is very full and is pressing on your prostate

Second: Generally we all have to hit the head somewhere in the morning to take a dump. When the lower end of the colon is very full, that too presses against the prostate. All this pressure gives us a fine woody in the morning. It really isn't about your "T" level and BTW your "T" isn't always at its peak first thing in the morning. For most men they will peak after the shower and a cup of coffee. It is just some doctors believe that your BP should be 120/70 - WRONG! As we age our BP tends to go up and if you will do just a little research you will find for a guy over 60 that 130 to 140 over 75 to 85 is perfectly normal. There are sill some die hard's out there in the medical profession who stick to old and out dated info.

As for the wood in the mornings if you start researching you will find this to be true. Don't you notice after you take a piss the damn thing goes down. LOL Don't think you would be able to have sex with a full bladder. It is damn near impossible to cum and though some have tried it many have started taking a piss at the end of cumming. A friend told me his story and I sat and laughed my head off. He had no control over the pissing.

I hope this helps
handfulWES

Very well put Wes
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Return to “General Discussion”