disapointed2 disapointed again

Anything goes when it comes to ED.

Moderator: Larry10625

disapointed2

disapointed2 disapointed again

Postby disapointed2 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:29 pm

went in to have an implant. Doctors found an infection. Said he would be willing to do the implant BUT it raised the chances of infection and having to remove the implant because of infection if it happened. We discussed at length the problem.
Surgery was postponed. Trying to get into an other doctor to cure this infection. I am disapointed but agreed with the surgeon that I would not risk an infection right off the bat.
I am scheduled for implant again in March of 2019, and need to get this infection cleared up. I wasn,t aware that I had another type of infection. So, I will seek to get this cleared up. I agree with the surgeon it was the best decision to make.
Disapointed yes. Had the I.V. in at the time and was ready to go. I was still calm but that is just another set back. Best choice is to make sure. I have a good surgeon.
67yrs old. waiting on implant. ed for 8yrs.

FreddyFree

Re: disapointed2 disapointed again

Postby FreddyFree » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:41 pm

Good decision. Infections are bad and not to be ignored.
1954 AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:45 pm

disapointed2 wrote:went in to have an implant. Doctors found an infection. Said he would be willing to do the implant BUT it raised the chances of infection and having to remove the implant because of infection if it happened. We discussed at length the problem.
Surgery was postponed. Trying to get into an other doctor to cure this infection. I am disapointed but agreed with the surgeon that I would not risk an infection right off the bat.
I am scheduled for implant again in March of 2019, and need to get this infection cleared up. I wasn,t aware that I had another type of infection. So, I will seek to get this cleared up. I agree with the surgeon it was the best decision to make.
Disapointed yes. Had the I.V. in at the time and was ready to go. I was still calm but that is just another set back. Best choice is to make sure. I have a good surgeon.

Sorry for your rotten luck but postponing was a smart decision.

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

FishingTime67

Postby FishingTime67 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:42 pm

disapointed2 wrote:went in to have an implant. Doctors found an infection. Said he would be willing to do the implant BUT it raised the chances of infection and having to remove the implant because of infection if it happened. We discussed at length the problem.

So sorry..
But better safe than sorry..
Nobody wants to any type of infection down there.
I think the right decision was made..
Keep your chin up an stay positive my friend..
I'm 51 new implant in Jan. 2018 with Titan one 24 cm no RTE,had issues with tubbing and fluid gathered around reservoir which cause deflation issues. Tubbing got kinked. Had total replacement with AMS CX 24cm 3rtes
Size 7 in. girth 6 erect

disapointed2

Postby disapointed2 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:52 am

starting over. Have an appointment for Dec. 11. to find the cause of this skin infection. I am hopeful that this will not take long to clear up. Also found think I know the cause of the hives that were caused on the day of my missed surgery. I had a reaction to the antibiotics I began taking for an infection found in a sample that was given at pre op. Things can only get better from here. Some times it is hard to have faith in yourself and others.
67yrs old. waiting on implant. ed for 8yrs.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:55 pm

Very good you are getting all this sorted now and glad you have a doctor that is interested in your well being. Cheers man. It's all for the better good.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “General Discussion”