Figarot

Re: Testosterone treatment

Postby Figarot » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:48 am

Has anyone tried Clomid for TRT ?
29 yo, mild to moderate erectile disfunction

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:58 am

I started using a cream a 77 year.old friend.from Australia gave me i now have my own supply i use.one tube every 3 months cost me 700 us did not help much with my.unit but sure gave me energy
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Grayfox

Postby Grayfox » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:57 pm

I went to the doctor today to go over the results of my tests. The good news is that my testosterone level is 770. Nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. Seemed to surprise the doctor as well. The target range for their patients is 800-850. Being that close and with no current girlfriend, I decided not to spend the money for injections.
They did a full blood work up and I'm actually in pretty good shape. Sugar is a tad high, PSA is excellent. White blood cell count is a bit high indication some inflammation somewhere in me. But overall, nothing worth note. The doc did recommend a couple of over the counter supplements that I intend to try.
Now the bad news. If my blood work is so good and low T isn't my problem, why do I feel like crap all the time? I think I'll schedule an appointment with my family doctor for a complete physical. Maybe that will turn up something.
Developed ED after Heart attack and by-pass in 2000. Used pills for years, but they don't work anymore. Shots don't work. Used a VED for several years. AMS 700 LGX installed 8-7-19.

Return to “General Discussion”