Enjoying role reversal?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Lost Sheep

Enjoying role reversal?

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:20 pm

Note: In this essay, I am talking particularly about coitus - I am not talking about any other forms of sex.

Sometimes one partner (A) desires sex and the other partner (B) is not so enthusiastic.

Usually the initiating/insistent partner (A) is the man (or top). Partner (B) need only be unopposed. Partner B can even be planning the following day's itinerary or just wishing to "get it over with".

In the best cases, partner B does eventually become enthusiastic, to completion of a satisfactory sexual session for both.

With pharmaceutical or mechanical help, an erectily dysfunctional man COULD be partner B (not really possible otherwise).

Anyone have that experience?

Being partner "B" has its joys. I think it is GREAT for my partner to drive the bus once in a while.

The other day, my lover and I both knew we did not have time for a "proper" love-making session, but she wanted some loving. She was already wet enough so I just pumped up my implant and away we went. It did not matter that I was unaroused at the beginning, once inside her, my enthusiasm waxed and we had a delightful "quickie" and both enjoyed the experience immensely.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

newtoed

Re: Enjoying role reversal?

Postby newtoed » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:29 pm

Absolutely. Many times after a long work day I don’t feel like having sex especially because when I start I go for at least an hour. But when I give myself a Trimix shot and that dick gets rock hard I get super horney and excited as hell.

All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:22 pm

A while ago I posted a thread posing a similar, but not quite identical question. "Have you ever been pressed for sex when you did not feel like it?" Now that, (as an implanted man) can have sex even if I am not in the mood to be aroused, I can still perform sexually to the satisfaction of my lover my perspective on the matter is evolving about sex, arousal, gender stereotypes around seduction and "accommodating" my lover's desires.

Women have been in this situation forever. Even if she is not in the mood, she can accept a man's penis and "let him have his way" and can even fake enjoyment/orgasm if she wants to.

Often enough, an ambivalent woman might "give in" to her lover and become aroused and enthusiastic. That would be a happy outcome.

As an implanted man, my partner has approached me in a desirous mood when I was not (too tired, preoccupied with the day's exigencies or otherwise uninterested in sex). But I can still "service" her adequately.

I, as a man formerly incapable of serving my lover sexually even if I WAS in the mood, I am THRILLED beyond imagination to be able to perform sexually. I don't know if that thrill will wear off after a time, but we will see. I don't think it will abate all that much, though, because I do love/like her and enjoy seeing her smile and adore it when she shows me her appreciation (both before and after sex).

I have always been interested in gender issues, how men and women treat each other, view each other and such. This question is an extension of that interest and any thoughts any members of this support group or my bionic brothers are welcome.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:08 am

If only One had a partner that was interested.... I'd gladly submit to being "used".

Other side of the coin.
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:01 pm

“Let’s just start dancing, the music will come.” Zorba the Greek

Although I believe that is beneficial that the partners have similar libido it also helps to have an understanding how much sex we desire.

I have been dating this girl for over a year now and I only see her on the weekends. We both like this arrangements because we are both super introverts. So it’s pretty obvious when the sex is gonna he open and we both look forward to it.

We are also similar how much sex we like as far as duration and frequency. Usually very intense sex for about an hour and 1-2 a week. Our sexual sessions are very intense because she comes like 20 times and I have one very intense orgasm at the end. We are not just extremely satisfied, but we need a few days to recover.

I like this arrangements very much!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:04 am

newtoed wrote:“Let’s just start dancing, the music will come.” Zorba the Greek

Although I believe that is beneficial that the partners have similar libido it also helps to have an understanding how much sex we desire.

I have been dating this girl for over a year now and I only see her on the weekends. We both like this arrangements because we are both super introverts. So it’s pretty obvious when the sex is gonna he open and we both look forward to it.

We are also similar how much sex we like as far as duration and frequency. Usually very intense sex for about an hour and 1-2 a week. Our sexual sessions are very intense because she comes like 20 times and I have one very intense orgasm at the end. We are not just extremely satisfied, but we need a few days to recover.

I like this arrangements very much!

I too need at least one day to recover. Lately that hasn't been a problem. :)

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”