Any Improvement in Sleep with Hormone Therapy?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
geedeez

Any Improvement in Sleep with Hormone Therapy?

Postby geedeez » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:54 pm

Has anyone noticed better quality and longer sleep with hormone replacement therapy?

ETGuy71

Re: Any Improvement in Sleep with Hormone Therapy?

Postby ETGuy71 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:02 pm

No, I haven’t noticed a change in sleep. I’m on pellets, this is my third time implanting pellets. My testosterone was bottomed out which is what got me on TRT. I’m more alert, more aggressive, and so horny it’s insane and with venous leak can’t take care of it like I would like just because it doesn’t stay up as long!
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:14 pm

geedeez wrote:Has anyone noticed better quality and longer sleep with hormone replacement therapy?

I take testosterone every three weeks... My libido is back full strength but my sleep pattern SUCKS I rarely sleep past 5am. :(

Larry

geedeez

Postby geedeez » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:29 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
geedeez wrote:Has anyone noticed better quality and longer sleep with hormone replacement therapy?

I take testosterone every three weeks... My libido is back full strength but my sleep pattern SUCKS I rarely sleep past 5am. :(

Larry

Thanks Larry.. I'll call you soon!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:15 pm

geedeez wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Thanks Larry.. I'll call you soon!

Sure my friend, any time. Do you have my number? :)

Larry

Mustang64

Postby Mustang64 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:24 pm

I have been on TRT for 10+ years now and remember my whole body 'relaxing' when it got the hormones it needed. Within a few days of starting shots I was able to settle into a pattern of rest rather than 'exhaustion relief' if that makes sense.
To me, TRT has been necessary but also wonderful.
Married 25+ years. Have had lots of urological procedures. Trimix made me ache, and bimix seems awesome. Castrated but on Test Cyp 260mg/week. Usually naked but kilted if not. Ask me anything.

Return to “General Discussion”