Emotional shock of prostate surgery

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
DannyP

Re: Emotional shock of prostate surgery

Postby DannyP » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:53 pm

Hi Floppy, I had prostate surgery st 52 yrs old. Iam 70 yrs old now. I wish the Dr had been upfront with what would happen later when it comes to having sex afterwards. Instead of being blindsided with the Rosie picture they say. I get to the point sometimes I wish I would if waited and not have had done iso young. Still waiting for it to get better. If you would like to talk pm me. I’ve been there I no what it like and feels as a man. Danny

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:17 am

Floppy,
I had Prostate Cancer and chose to have a Robotic Prostatectomy to get rid of the Cancer. My surgeon was able to save my nerves, but keep in mind sometimes nerves can not be spared when the cancer is intertwined amongst them. A couple friends of mine had that unfortunate circumstance, leaving them both unable to get erections. It wasn’t any fault of their doctors, just what was necessary to remove the Cancer.

My libido and high sex drive remained following my Prostatectomy. The only change was no longer being able to ejaculate. I had ED for many years prior to Prostate Cancer, due to a Venous Leak. I could only get erect while on my back and with very little movement. If I rolled over I lost it. I finally got my implant and things are great. An implant does not change your libido. It only enables you to act on your desires any time you want to and for as long as you want to. I hope you will find the help you need to get back where you want to be.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Floppy, I was blind sided also. All nerves removed. I still had sex drive with this shriveled up limp, shortened dick. I think I went through PTSD. I was I a continual rage over the whole thing. Injections did not work for me. Implant? I am honey 24/7. My dick is 5 1/2 inch long when completely deflated. I am continually aware of it. It hangs at 5 o'clock when limp. Good to rub against my wife ass. I fully recommend an implant asap.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “General Discussion”