Respecting body's needs

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Josef007

Respecting body's needs

Postby Josef007 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:32 am

I slept in good times so where was enough 7 hours
I got hard erections and i could keep them for 1 minute while going to the toilet to prepare .
I wish that lasts.
21 years old , pelvic trauma , family planning & life isn't cool & we shall stand and fight.

Family , wife , kids , fatherhood ,hopes.

newtoed

Re: Respecting body's needs

Postby newtoed » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:55 am

Same here brother. I don’t get morning wood that much probably because I get plenty of sex regularly and my latency time was always long even when I was young like you. I had sex sometimes multiple times a day but it was always the first one the best the rest was second and third class.

Interestingly I never liked to have sex in the morning. I am too lazy in the morning I guess. I liked a good blow job though to start my day.

Now interestingly I get the best natural erection at night before sleep time, but as soon as I start masturbating it goes away and that’s kind of frustrating.

Now I like to have good long sex sessions every other day. My girl is young, but she has multiple very exhausting orgasms and she needs time to recover too. So it’s all good.

All the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Return to “General Discussion”