exhaustion

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
padreest

exhaustion

Postby padreest » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:36 am

Has anyone gotten so tire that you have lost all desire for trying to improve sexuality? I no longer feel up to anything that deals with fixing my ED. I'm even to the point of no interest in trying to J/O because it's too much energy consumption. I tell my wife that sometimes I'm too tired to eat, food that is. was on Androgel for @6mo and really started to feel awesome after a short time. Stopped because new endocrinologist didn't like the how I started using. Back to square 1 waiting for her to re-start in-between time I have no "T". I', extremely tired most of the time and yet go days w/o sleep. last week it was three days in a row. Strange reactions.

Cajun Jeff

Re: exhaustion

Postby Cajun Jeff » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 am

So sorry that your feeling so wiped out. When do you see the Dr again? My guess is the Dr will see that you need the T. Have you called the Dr office? You should report how your feeling to the Dr. She may be able to see you sooner.

Just a thought. Not a recomendation.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

6gun 44 mag

Postby 6gun 44 mag » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:22 am

I have gotten to the pont in my mind very similar to what you describe. Yet, I still have concerns for my bride, I can't just give up looking for solutions because she has needs too, that would include me being able to please hger better than I can now.
There are improvers for low T, looks like your situation has some answers, I encourage you to persue solutions, it will be worth it. Good luck to you.

edmustgo

Postby edmustgo » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:39 am

I can relate..especially exhaustion..it's like I'm always tired now. It's probably because I'm sleeping all day though and not getting out (Also due to my ED) Not only have I lost desire to improve things, I've almost come to the point of acceptance and am actually almost okay with being alone. I have the desire to, it just feels out of my hands. I share your pain brother, at least you have a good wife to come home to, and whom is understanding (I would assume)
Name's Ian..
22 year old suffering from chronic/severe psychological ed.
When I find the solution, I'll list it here <_>

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:10 pm

I do not understand the reason the new endo wanted you to stop Androgel. I was seeing an endo for my diabetes and he also didn't think I needed TRT (my T tested at about 300). I subsequently went to a uro who prescribed Testim which improved my libido, but not my ED. Last test showed T at 500. Endo recently tested PSA at 1.19 and is now ok with the TRT. Apparently, the endo was more concerned with side effects than improved outlook/libido.

You should question the endo further to find out her concerns with TRT because it seemed to be helping you.

Uro also prescribed Trimix injections which vastly Improved my sex life.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “General Discussion”