Desire and libido.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
newtoed

Desire and libido.

Postby newtoed » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:55 am

My girlfriend and I took a little vacation and we had a lot of sex me using Trimix. It was really interesting to see her so relaxed and horney on our first extended vacation. She is only 26 and really reminded me how I used to be when I was turned on. She is very submissive but found all kinds of excuses to bring up sex or touch me. She has real physiological libido and mental desire.

I have a high mental libido, think about sex a lot. She is young, beautiful and great in bad. Of course I’m turned on by her all the time. I don’t have any physical reaction to her like I would have similarly before ED. I have only mental desire. I feel very fortunate that with the help of Trimix I can satisfy both of us greatly.
All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

newtoed

Re: Desire and libido.

Postby newtoed » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:59 pm

I don’t think I need it. I think about sex and women all the time. Some might even sway I’m obsessed. I’m out almost every evening trying to meet women. It doesn’t happen often that I meet someone special, but the process is super fun for me.
All the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Return to “General Discussion”