For Single and Newly Commited Guys!

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
newtoed

For Single and Newly Commited Guys!

Postby newtoed » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:39 pm

Relationship management:
In my opinion every man and woman should have a period in life when they date and have sexual relationship with multiple people at the same time. This gives us the opportunity to see each person the way they are and not be swept away by one individual because we have no reference. This is hard, but super beneficial. You will find out the type of women you like and get along with.
Women are complex people. You can set up any kind of relationship with them: one night stand, friends with benefits, casual or serious relationships. Don’t think they only want full time serious relationships only. More and more women work and they don’t have time for full time serious relationships. Getting together once or twice a week is satisfying for them. Only think about marriage if you want kids.

As I said women are complex and to them most men are super simple. Women are polite and tolerant and go along with one sided guys, because most guys are like that. Quality women still like complex multidimensional guys.
There are 3 basic types of men: jerk, regular nice guy and shy guy. Women are attracted to jerks because they are confident. But if that’s all you are they are gonna get tired of that. If you are a nice or a shy guy they are not gonna be attracted to you. So mix all three types up. Be all three to them. Sometimes a jerk, other times the romantic nice guy. Don’t ever be a jerk with her in front of other people only in private.
“Honey, I got you these beautiful flowers because you mean so much to me. But put them in water because they were expensive.”
Or
Put your arms around her and look deep into her eyes from close before you are about to kiss her and say: “I hate you.”
This is a great example of nice guy and jerk at the same time.
Remember, women at the same attraction level had much more and much more wild sexual experiences than the guy. They will never let you know or make you feel that, because they don’t want you to feel bad and they don’t want to look like a slut. So don’t be shy. Women are super flexible and they will let you do whatever you want with them as long as they don’t bleed or cry.

I personally like to be in meaningful connections and relationships even if it’s a one night stand. I don’t want to fuck a drunk girl or someone I’m not attracted to at some level. There is plenty of time and are plenty of women out there who can provide that.
So get out there and make dating and sexuality a big part of life. Sexuality is the strongest force in the biological world. If not well managed it will effect every part of your life personally and professionally. However if you use this amazing power you will flourish in your physical, psychological and financial well being.
All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Lost Sheep

Re: For Single and Newly Commited Guys!

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:36 pm

Now, THAT's funny!

Your post reminded me of a spoof of the book by Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet. The spoof was The Profit by Kellogg Allbran.

On first reading it was filled with as much wisdom as Gibran's work. But upon more critical reading, one got the humor.

Great post!
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

newtoed

Re: For Single and Newly Commited Guys!

Postby newtoed » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:59 am

Hey Lost Sheep,
Are we the only single guys here? And did you see anything in my posts that you think you can apply to your dating life?

All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Return to “General Discussion”