How's everyone doing?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Baseballfan11

How's everyone doing?

Postby Baseballfan11 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:58 pm

Hey guys it's been awhile. Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions and discussed these sensitive topics with me. I've been with my girlfriend since November and we've found ways to be intimate, and eventually after enough making out I get big enough to penetrate her. I still for sure have ED, haven't had morning wood in years, but for the first time since like March I'm truly happy and not obsessing over implants every day. How is everyone else?
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

David_R

Re: How's everyone doing?

Postby David_R » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Glad to hear you're doing well, brother!

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:06 pm

Yes, buddy,
So good to hear from you. So glad you are doing well. Always remember, we are here for you.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:59 am

Thanks for checking in. It is great you have made peace with your situation. You are young and have many years of sexual pleasure ahead of you. If you can get by and have sex with your gf in your natural state, you are buying time. It may be that something else will come along for you. Just keep in the back of your head when you lose your ability to get it up, keep it up, feel good about yourself, etc., there are alternatives that many of us have taken that get all that back for us. Meanwhile, enjoy life and think about the fact your gf has stayed with you so what you view as a problem may not bother her. Best wishes.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:41 am

Greg1956 wrote:Thanks for checking in. It is great you have made peace with your situation. You are young and have many years of sexual pleasure ahead of you. If you can get by and have sex with your gf in your natural state, you are buying time. It may be that something else will come along for you. Just keep in the back of your head when you lose your ability to get it up, keep it up, feel good about yourself, etc., there are alternatives that many of us have taken that get all that back for us. Meanwhile, enjoy life and think about the fact your gf has stayed with you so what you view as a problem may not bother her. Best wishes.

Greg

Of course man, you're one of my biggest helps on the site and I appreciate it. I still fully believe that one day I'll want/need the implant, but it appears I can hold off on that for now
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

Baseballfan11

Postby Baseballfan11 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:41 am

Donnie2016 wrote:Yes, buddy,
So good to hear from you. So glad you are doing well. Always remember, we are here for you.
donnie1954@mail.com

Much appreciated Donnie! How's your implant these days?

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Buddy, my Implant is fine. Absolutely no problems or concerns. I can fuck whenever and whoever I want. You problem may not get any worse. Then again it might. No one ever knows only time will tell. Enjoy life my young buddy. Just remember, you are never alone.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “General Discussion”