MY NEXT SEMINAR....

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
DaveKell

MY NEXT SEMINAR....

Postby DaveKell » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:16 am

I'm going to be doing a patient education seminar August 1st with my implant surgeon in Dallas. This time I will be the featured speaker on implants. I wasn't officially an AMS speaker yet when my uro invited me to attend one before. He just wanted me there since the official speaker was a guy who didn't communicate very well and my doc wanted me to come to help answer questions at the end of the talk. It was at that seminar the AMS rep first heard me talk and offered me the official Dallas region patient advocate position.

I'm so looking forward to remarking that after having been saved from a deathbed twice before by two surgeons that I still consider the doctor who implanted me gave me the greatest medical miracle of my life. I've taken a number of phone calls from guys wanting firsthand info on implants and have become well aware of most of the common concerns they all have and have scripted them into my speech.

It's so gratifying to have a few phone calls from someone who thanks you profusely for your help in solving such a devastating issue in their life. I am, however, still a little put off by the guys who want to tell me details of their failures at sex and particularly the ones who want to describe masturbation attempts that ended in failure. I realize these are intensely personal issues but I do my best to listen and respond. I really feel for some of these guy's struggles. ED diminishes your life horribly no doubt.
Last edited by DaveKell on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

3rd-Nut

Re: MY NEXT SEMINAR....

Postby 3rd-Nut » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:32 am

Dave I am so glad to hear that you are doing well with these seminars. Good luck in what you are doing.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:34 am

Great news Dave. The implanters in waiting who will hear you will get some very helpful info and it will ease their minds as they move forward.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:40 pm

Where in Dallas and what time?
I’ll come listen and meet you.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Return to “General Discussion”