cyprohepatidine or buspirone for anorgasmia

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Reggieman

cyprohepatidine or buspirone for anorgasmia

Postby Reggieman » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:34 pm

My Uro has prescribed a couple of other drugs to help me obtain orgasms. They didn't work. He has offered to try the ones named above to see if they will help me. Has anybody tried these drugs to help overcome anorgasmia? If so what's your story and results.

My prostatectomy in 2016 left me drawing the short straw. No erections, weak or no orgasms by any means and incontinent.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: cyprohepatidine or buspirone for anorgasmia

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:49 am

Also ask your doctor about bupropion...aka. Wellbutrin.
Also, hypnosis might help too.

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:45 pm

He mentioned the drug you named. My own opinion is that my prostatectomy destroyed the nerves relating to penis sensitivity. I am trying different drugs with the attitude that I am helping my URO do research on the subject. He works at UCSF which is a research hospital. If something clicks then I am a winner.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

Bob1974

Postby Bob1974 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:03 am

I know it's off the topic but I noticed your signature mentioned incontinence. I was having some issues with that every time I got a UTI and it was pretty embarrassing when it would happen at work even though I don't think anyone ever noticed before I went home to change. This was pretty bad considering I can't pee freely anyways and have to self catheterize to pee(which greatly increases UTI chances) due to being paralyzed at age 24 that also caused my ED. I tried a number of drugs and happy to say that "Toviaz" by Pfizer helped me 1000% with urges and incontinence. I haven't had any issues since I started taking it and has cut my trips to bathroom by more then half. It is expensive to buy if you're on a high deductible insurance plan like me or don't have insurance but I found out I could order a 3 month supply from a Canadian pharmacy for less then $100 which is really a 6 month supply for me as I order 8mg pills and cut them in half because I only need 4mg daily. The only side effect I get from it is a little extra dry mouth in the middle of the night and it's definitely minor considering the benefits to me. It might help you? Ask your urologist for some samples. No... I'm not being paid by Pfizer but would gladly like to have some of their money.
Age 47. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 24 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:35 pm

Bob1974-
Thanks for the thought. However, I had a prostatectomy and my primary sphincter (the one that does most of the work to prevent one from peeing one's self) was damaged. I went from total incontinence after surgery to using two pads per 24 hours in 3 months time. I've been to physical therapy and did kegel exercise till the cows came home but nothing improved beyond the two pads a day.

I will give your suggestion a thought however and maybe talk to my Uro.

Return to “General Discussion”