The guy who posted pictures of severe bending when fully deflated, read this

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
DougAnd

The guy who posted pictures of severe bending when fully deflated, read this

Postby DougAnd » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:00 am

I've looked and looked and cannot find the thread. So hopefully he will see this.

I'm not an expert by any means, haven't even had my implant yet. Before you go back into surgery consider this. First, what is your Tunica's max length? If you did not use VED before implant you probably don't know. I'm assuming that you have an LGX? If not then that doesn't matter. Bottom line is that your penis will continue to flaccid stretch and the bending will go away if you have that elasticity. You can easily find out by doing this. Put on your trunks and soak in a pool for several hours. By sure your fingers and toes are really pruned. Then get into a very hot tub of water. Don't scald yourself but make it hot. Finally While in the tub pump to full max. Wait five minutes and do it again. Keep on doing it it until no more stretch. Now after about half an hour (some people cannot do 30 mins, I can simmer all day long) stand up and fully deflate. Does the curving go away or is it just as bad? If it goes away or nearly so then you will eventually stretch out to compensate for the extra length. Be patient if you can. Leave it 70% inflated at night to speed up the process. If you have 2 tubs try this. Fill one with hot put ice cubes in the other. Soak in the hot first and inflate as before. Then while still fully inflated take a dip in the ice water for a few minutes. Keep doing that daily and it should put the stretch process into hyper gear. With normal usage and daily pumping it should go away within a year. Sooner if you really work it. If your bending is just as severe when your skin is super saturated and fully elastic then maybe you have been oversized. Don't know ask your Doc. Good luck let me know how it goes. Thanks
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Re: The guy who posted pictures of severe bending when fully deflated, read this

Postby DougAnd » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:10 am

Just read my post. I did not make it clear that I was talking about the LGX. If you have something else then simply inflate to max in the hot tub and wait for however long is comfortable. Then stand up and deflate. You won't have as good results as with an LGX but it might give you an idea. The hot cold tubs should work well for you. Speeds up the flaccid stretching process. Happy stretching!
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “General Discussion”