Reaction to implant in Hospital....

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
3rd-Nut

Reaction to implant in Hospital....

Postby 3rd-Nut » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:00 am

As I mentioned in my "Something else that cause ED" post, I had something interesting happen while I was in the hospital. After surgery, I was put in a special recovery room and of course catheterized. Shortly after I was somewhat conscious, a young assistant nurse, I assumed, with a nice voice came in and said she needed to clean my catheter. As all I had on was the hospital gown given to me when I was admitted, she had no hard time finding the catheter stuck in my penis. I was still kind of out of it, but I still felt her pull my foreskin back and felt something warm rub around the head of my penis. I could not see her face, as most of the light was coming from the door and her back was facing the door, but saw her nice slim silhouette in the doorway as she left. I later looked down and my groin area was not covered, since I was on my back with a 3 inch incision in it and could not move as it was. This did not bother me much since having my prostate and implant operation, I have been used to being touched, pulled, prodded and exposed down there. But, as I looked at my penis I could see that It looked a little bigger than completely deflated. I must not have totally gotten it totally deflated from the session my wife and I had the night before. It was about 6 in. of my 7 in. total inflated length and almost all of the normal 5 in. inflated girth with catheter in place.
Well, it wasn't only about 2 hrs. and the same nurse was back again, pulling down the foreskin and that nice warm rubbing on my penis head, saying,"Got to keep it clean. We don't want to get a bladder infection." That felt nice.... I can't remember that kind of service after any other operations.
Well it wasn't 30 min. and she was back again, saying, "I am just going off shift, so I better take care of that catheter one more time...…. Oooooh, that pulling back of foreskin and warm rubbing of my penis head felt much better than before.
I wasn't dreaming....was I? She never came in while another nurse was there. No one else came in to clean the catheter the rest of the time I was in there. The catheter was removed about 10 hrs. later.
I'm sure she had no idea I had an implant.
I told my wife about it later, she just kind of rolled her eyes.

Anyone have a similar experience???
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

David_R

Re: Reaction to implant in Hospital....

Postby David_R » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:05 am

The only time I ever had an experience like that was just before I had a cystoscopy ("a procedure that allows your doctor to examine the lining of your bladder and the tube that carries urine out of your body [urethra]. A hollow tube [cystoscope] equipped with a lens is inserted into your urethra and slowly advanced into your bladder"). This is much more involved than simply inserting a catheter. (I remember how the nurse carefully cleansed around the corona [rim of the head] and the frenulum [a very sensitive fold of tissue on the underside of the glans], and yes, it did feel nice.) :)

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:29 pm

Dream or real life, it had to make it a great day! Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:05 pm

...... not with my dick, but ,
I was in the
Hospital for some testing.
Right after being admitted the first test was a 24/7 heart monitor. The first nurse attached some electrodes to my chest, placed the monitor in a pocket on my gown and left..

She no sooner left when another nurse appeared. "We're not getting a good signal", she opened my gown and fidlled with the electrodes; then left.

Shortly after that another nurse comes in and basically does the same thing. By now Im beginning to worry because I'm starting to think that possibly its not the monitor that's malfunctioning; maybe it's my ticker !

This continues for a couple hours, different nurse after different nurse coming into examine me. I'm getting concerned.

Finally, 3 of them come in, an older more mature one and two younger ones. The older one acts like she is instructing the other two, and naturally they are interacting; talking to me too.

Mid-stride in what she was doing and completely out of the blue she flicked one of my nipple rings with her thumb and said, "Does your mother know you have these ?"; then smiled.

One of the younger ones turned her head and looked away, while the other one snickered slightly. Nurse humor I guess, but that's what was going on. They had each been coming in individually as the found out from the othersto take a peek for themselves.

It was all in good fun , after I figured it out; they had me worried there for a bit..
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Return to “General Discussion”