Something new that causes ED

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
3rd-Nut

Something new that causes ED

Postby 3rd-Nut » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:04 pm

I just had a had a spinal operation a week ago with a 3 in. incision on my spine. The problem "Spinal Dural Arterial/Venous Fistula", google it. It is only found by MRIs of the spine and radiologists are usually the doctors that find it. It shows up as a large, prominent vein on the spine. The neurosurgeon that did the operation, about 3 hours said he saved me from total paralysis from the waste down, meaning loss of total control of bowels, bladder and legs. In other words, you are in a wheel chair for the rest of your life. Some of the symptoms are loss of leg strength, leg numbness, ED and etc. Mine was found after I had been complaining about back pain.

Yes, ED is one of the symptoms. I hope that by posting this, someone may find this to be the problem for your ED, though this would be extreme. This spine problem cause was only found about 12-15 years ago. My local neurosurgeon did not know much about it so he sent me to U of Utah hospital in SLC.

I will post about an experience in the hospital I had concerning my implant in another post.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

Return to “General Discussion”