Question

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Joe Smith

Question

Postby Joe Smith » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Last evening I tried to post in this section. By the time I finished writing my post I must have timed out. By the time I resigned in again my post had disappeared. Whats the trick here? Obviously I'm not doing something right.

Thanks Joe

Cajun Jeff

Re: Question

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:20 am

Joe, Yep the post does time out. If your working a long tops I recomend that you type it in a word processer then copy to past here. Sorry for the problem.

Cajun jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Was wondering if he could periodically save it as a draft and pull it back up again. Would that start the clock again?
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

regain-is-the-aim

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Joe:

Understand and I've had an issue on rare occasion. One "trick" I'm using which seems to work for me is spellcheck. As I'm typing, if it takes some time or I get an interruption; I hit my spellcheck and the interaction seems to extend the timing on the system. We will not go into the issues of whether I need to use spellcheck. . . . . I'm not exposing myself to that discussion.

But, I agree with Jeff. If I'm composing a complex new post or response I do it as a draft document under word and then paste it into here. Try these ideas and continue to share your wisdom.

Best,

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

Return to “General Discussion”