Penile Sensitivity

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Larry10625

Re: Penile Sensitivity

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:02 am

Greg1956 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:Hi Guys!
I have talked about my new masturbating technique more than once so forgive me if you have read it before.

From the time I was 11 until the night before my Prostatectomy my focus when masturbating was always shooting my load. I generally had three small spurts so once I started to cum, it was over very quickly. After that surgery and not being able to shoot anymore, I had to reevaluate what I was doing. I started focusing on every feeling. Obviously there is the way your cock and balls feel in your hands, but there is also how your hands feel while touching them. I used to use the death grip and go at it like I was in a contest to see who could cum the quickest. My revised technique is very soft and slow. I spend way more time on my balls and below, too.

I also realized once my shooting days were over, those great sensations I had while cumming actually lasted longer. I had never noticed them before because I stopped jacking off right after I shot. Now I may feel more like 7 of those contractions.

I have been circumcised since I was 11 and my glans had gotten dry and lost much of its feeling. Several years ago I started massaging body moistening lotion on my entire dick and soon it felt better to the touch and I regained a lot of feeling.

Greg

Any particular body moistening lotion??

Larry

Larry,
I am not home to check the label but I would say the brand is not important. I have purchased different types. The important think is just to rehydrate the dry skin. My glans used to feel rough and dry. Now it is silky smooth.

Greg

OK Greg, thanks muchly.

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:30 am

Greg1956 wrote:I have been circumcised since I was 11 and my glans had gotten dry and lost much of its feeling. Several years ago I started massaging body moistening lotion on my entire dick and soon it felt better to the touch and I regained a lot of feeling.

I have heard several circumcised guys say this through the years.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Andy1955 wrote:I am 5weeks post op and my activation appointment is July 9. I have read where some say initial sex is painful and the cycling routine can also be uncomfortable. Would a Fleshlight help with that initial discomfort?

If you can, just leave that dick alone and let it heal. 9 weeks post op still getting stabbing pains on occasion. Glans are sore from playing with it. I take a day off from cycling it occasionally. That helps.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Woodicould

Postby Woodicould » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:38 pm

I appreciate Greg's sharing his experience post-prostate cancer treatment. I too always focused on the ejaculation, but that is now in the distant past. Thanks for the tips on how you compensate.
Prostate cancer age 65 with PSA 5.8. Biopsy Oct 2010. Gleason score of 7, 3+4 with perineural invasion. Stage II, T2cNXMX.
Jan-Feb 2011 radiation. Palladium-103 seed implant March 2011 (55 implants). Lupron treatment from Dec 2010 to Aug 2011 (8 months).

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:58 am

Woodicould wrote:I appreciate Greg's sharing his experience post-prostate cancer treatment. I too always focused on the ejaculation, but that is now in the distant past. Thanks for the tips on how you compensate.

Happy to help. I just thought of something else I should have mentioned. Since my comments came as a reference to men having problems having orgasms while having sex versus masturbating, here is something else I changed.

When many of us masturbate, not only do we use that death grip on our penises, but all tense our bodies in a way we don’t/can’t in many sex positions. I used to lay on my back and would tense up my muscles in order to cum. That made cumming while having sex more difficult. Now I lay back much more relaxed, and when my body gets tense it is from the orgasm, not to help me have it.

It takes time to switch from the rough form of masturbation to this gentler style, but for me it was well worth it. My orgasms, whether from sex or jacking off are both more intense. If you try to change your masturbation style, just try to eliminate actions that are difficult to duplicate while having sex.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “General Discussion”