Trimix gel

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
BigEyes

Re: Trimix gel

Postby BigEyes » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:56 am

Hey guys - some general info

Misoprostal is sold in both US and India, generally as 200 mcg tablets. It is usually used along with RU486 to induce an abortion in a pregnant woman. It is synthetic prostaglandin -- the same chemical that the body produces to generate and erection. But, US docs will generally not write a script for it for a male.

It is impossible to convert units to mcg without knowing concentration of the initial medication. If you don't know the difference between units, mcg, mg or ml, I suggest you stay away from this completely or consult with a knowledgeable professional.

A chemical inserted into the urethra may cause no end of grief if it is the wrong chemical or the wrong dosage. A mcg (microgram) is an extremely small amount.

BTW - a solution does go in quite easily and generally does not cause irritation.

BigEyes
Doctor of Naturopathy (N.D.) and Herbalist. ED and occasional Anorgasmia from perineal surgery for rectal cancer Dec. 2012

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:56 am

BigEyes wrote:Trimix gel is available from one supplier that I know of. You are correct -- it is very expensive -- last I looked, about $175 US for a package of 6 uses. Actually, calling it Trimix is a bit deceptive, since it contains a high level of PGE1 (typically about 1000 mcg, and extremely small levels of Papaverine and Phentolamine (the other chemicals in trimix).

Also, their "patented" delivery system is pretty "iffy". I purchased it twice and decided it wasn't worth it. About 50% of the time, it was ineffective. Thus costing about $60 per erection (that is no better than an injecting).

However, there are alternatives that are more acceptable. Trimix is a combo of 3 chemicals, but only one of them (Prostaglandin, PGE1) is the heavy lifter. PGE-1 by itself will usually cause a decent erection in most men when inserted directly into the urethra --which is what the "Gel" folks try to do, but their method is not very viable.

Search around FT, I have posted many times about what Trimix is, and how it works. If you want more info, feel free to contact me.

BigEyes

Be nice if.you could share more on the where to get hou to use part ? I understand the pill part and then it gets strange like dissolve on pill in? And you talking water as dissolved method.tool
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

BigEyes

Postby BigEyes » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:59 am

There are several overseas pharmacies that will sell you Misoprostal over the counter without a script. Search the internet. In one of your messages, you said

"50 to.100 mgc? I was told ti inject 30 units so how to convert this and no gel would make me think.the fluid would go in easy or am i missing something."

This led me to believe you are missing the fact that units are a completely different measurement than micrograms (mcg). Misoprostal, depending on where you get it, may come in several different strengths. (200 mcg pills are common)

To use it this way you need to create a solution of a known concentration (in mcg) that you can draw a small amount (about 1 ml) to place in your urethra. The amount you insert in the urethra should start off small (no more than 15-20 mcg and you can then titrate it upward until you get to a level that works.

Important, If you don't understand this, DON'T TRY IT! -- unless you have a desire to wind up in an ER!!!

BigEyes
Doctor of Naturopathy (N.D.) and Herbalist. ED and occasional Anorgasmia from perineal surgery for rectal cancer Dec. 2012

guytalk2018

Postby guytalk2018 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:08 pm

ive tried gel for months and it just bunches up on top of head and absolutely wont go deep into the urethra (method uses gen eric syringe with no needle). The gel DOES work if u can get it down in deep enuf. Syringe onnly goes in 1/2 inch. Interesting to get it in 2 inches with an eyedropper? Interesting but OMG, my urethra would split. How do do u pull that one off? i would love to know. :) Thank you
mid 60s generally healthy, da vinci RP in 2016, psa 0 8-)

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:31 pm

guytalk2018 wrote:ive tried gel for months and it just bunches up on top of head and absolutely wont go deep into the urethra (method uses gen eric syringe with no needle). The gel DOES work if u can get it down in deep enuf. Syringe onnly goes in 1/2 inch. Interesting to get it in 2 inches with an eyedropper? Interesting but OMG, my urethra would split. How do do u pull that one off? i would love to know. :) Thank you

I have never tried inserting anything up my urethra, but have you ever milked a cow? I would think the method would work in reverse.

Insert the gel as deeply as you can.

Hold the very tip of your glans with thumb and forefinger of one hand, squeezing the opening of your urethra closed. Pull your penis straight. (Or maybe it would work better if you you don't put tension on your penis. Try it both ways to see.)

With the thumb and forefinger of your other hand (perhaps with a bit of lubricant on them) squeeze your glans just below your first hand's grip and "milk" the gel towards the rest of your penis. Several times.

Squeeze a little more of the gel into your urethra and repeat the above process.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:10 pm

As the gel comes in 4 dose 500. 1000 2000 3000. I assum the strongest would be best but to figure dose and where do you buy

BigEyes

Postby BigEyes » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:35 am

As far as I know there is only on place selling the Trimix Gel (TrimixGel.com) and you will need a prescription to buy it. They sell 6 doses of varying strengths with an applicator that is designed to fit on the penis and deposit the gel inside the head.

The problem with their product is twofold. First the applicator deposits the gel only a short way into the penile head. The Corporus Cavernosa which must absorb the chemical to generate an erection, does not quite reach the head of the penis. Thus the gel never really gets to where it need to be. The second problem is the dosage they claim. If it is accurate, they are basing their claims on the little bit of PGE-1 that gets absorbed actually into the CC from the penile head, which may only be a few micrograms. This is critical!!

Using Misoprostal, which comes in 200 mcg pills, I have found that 25-50mcg will produce a usable erection. Higher doses do not make the erection any better, it just lasts longer, often a couple hours. For me, much over 100 mcg causes some pain. So, this is where the critical item with the gel comes in. IF -- you were to inject a gel with a high concentration of PGE-1 (like their gel) deep enough into the uretha to reach the CC, using an eyedropper or some other means, it would likely cause priapism. This may require a trip to the ER and a needle aspiration of the penis.

BigEyes

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:33 pm

BigEyes wrote:As far as I know there is only on place selling the Trimix Gel (TrimixGel.com) and you will need a prescription to buy it. They sell 6 doses of varying strengths with an applicator that is designed to fit on the penis and deposit the gel inside the head.

The problem with their product is twofold. First the applicator deposits the gel only a short way into the penile head. The Corporus Cavernosa which must absorb the chemical to generate an erection, does not quite reach the head of the penis. Thus the gel never really gets to where it need to be. The second problem is the dosage they claim. If it is accurate, they are basing their claims on the little bit of PGE-1 that gets absorbed actually into the CC from the penile head, which may only be a few micrograms. This is critical!!

Using Misoprostal, which comes in 200 mcg pills, I have found that 25-50mcg will produce a usable erection. Higher doses do not make the erection any better, it just lasts longer, often a couple hours. For me, much over 100 mcg causes some pain. So, this is where the critical item

with the gel comes in. IF -- you were to inject a gel with a high concentration of PGE-1 (like their gel) deep enough into the uretha to reach the CC, using an eyedropper or some other means, it would likely cause priapism. This may require a trip to the ER and a needle aspiration of the
penis.

Ok so you get the pill its 200 mcg. You break it into 8 pieces then you crush it up add sterile water then insert???as to applicater i have a better one used to draw testosterone gel out of tube

BigEyes

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:07 am

Capture+_2019-02-17-18-57-19~2.png
Capture+_2019-02-17-18-57-19~2.png (178.6 KiB) Viewed 1986 times
a gel order form for.doctor different strength

BigEyes

Postby BigEyes » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:05 am

Roberts51

I see you found a source for Trimix Gel. Suggest you read my paragraph quoted below carefully before proceeding.

BigEyes wrote:Using Misoprostal, which comes in 200 mcg pills, I have found that 25-50mcg will produce a usable erection. Higher doses do not make the erection any better, it just lasts longer, often a couple hours. For me, much over 100 mcg causes some pain. So, this is where the critical item with the gel comes in. IF -- you were to inject a gel with a high concentration of PGE-1 (like their gel) deep enough into the uretha to reach the CC, using an eyedropper or some other means, it would likely cause priapism. This may require a trip to the ER and a needle aspiration of the penis. BigEyes

Return to “General Discussion”