Testosterone shots.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Bionicrocketman

Re: Testosterone shots.

Postby Bionicrocketman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:12 am

Ooops sorry. That 200 mg was on the box I use 1 cc.
70yrs. Implant AMS LGX 18cm 4cm tips. 2-26-14. Implant installed because of fracture.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:28 am

We are the same age and I am using TRT. Injections. I am a Prostate Cancer guy and had surgery 9 years ago. My Uro has agreed to let me start TRT. Have been on it for a year and love the results. Yep it is a bit of a pain to go to the Dr office for injection, 1X a month but the benefit out weights the trouble.

Good luck with the injections. By the way I get my T from a compound pharmacy.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:56 am

I'm new to the shots only been on them for 6 weeks but so far I love the results. Plus from what I have read it should only get better. My dictor has me set up to do my injections at home every 2 weeks. And I can't complain about the price. A 12 week supply of the testosterone med my out of pocket is only $11.99. Not bad for 12 weeks. My out of pocket expense for the Androgel was averaging close to $300 a month. I had to pay about half the retail and the stuff didn't work. There is a big difference in the cost and even a bigger difference in the way it works. Bionic Rocketman.
70yrs. Implant AMS LGX 18cm 4cm tips. 2-26-14. Implant installed because of fracture.

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:10 am

Ooops sorry again. My testosterone med out of picket is $18.99 for a 12 week supply. Bionic Rocketman.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:32 pm

I stated in an earlier comment on this thread I was stopping my T injections. That didn't last two weeks until I began to feel slowed up on libido and energy. Back on them now and my body feels as responsive as it did decades ago. I read once you're at optimum health when you can't feel your body. I'm there and functioning at a peak way beyond most guys my age. Energy, motivation, feeling stronger, more endurance, you name it and I'm experiencing it.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:40 pm

corvetteman3 wrote:We are the same age and I am using TRT. Injections. I am a Prostate Cancer guy and had surgery 9 years ago. My Uro has agreed to let me start TRT. Have been on it for a year and love the results. Yep it is a bit of a pain to go to the Dr office for injection, 1X a month but the benefit out weights the trouble.

Good luck with the injections. By the way I get my T from a compound pharmacy.

Will your doctor not let you self inject?

Larry

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Glad things turned around for you. I have a few friends my age that simply refuse to check out the testosterone therapy. But they still say they can't believe that I keep up with my kids. I turned 68 in May and I missed the memo that said when you get older you have to get a rocking chair. As long as it's available I'll be on the shots for life. I can't think of much that gets better than a implant and shots together. What a powerful combination. Bionic Rocketman.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:21 am

Larry, I asked my Dr about that he said he would rather I come in and have the nurse do it. There is almost no wait and it does not cost me anything. It is a 15 min drive for me inject and out the door. I will say it does give you pep in your step. :D
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:10 am

Radioradio Bob I had heard about the pellets and had a chance to check on them last week. I was advised to pass on the pellets. For what ever the reason they seem to have a high rate of infection. I was told that the infection rate was 25%. If thats true 1 in 4 is way to high for me. I'm glad to hear the gel is working for you. In the gel group for me the Testim 1% worked the best for me. But it is more expensive. Also the testim has a little smell to it and most women loved it. Over the years of using it I've had dozens of women ask me what I was wearing they wanted to buy it for their husbands or boyfriends. I don't get that response with the shots. Bionic Rocketman.

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:48 am

Bionicrocketman wrote:I'm new to the shots only been on them for 6 weeks but so far I love the results. Plus from what I have read it should only get better. My dictor has me set up to do my injections at home every 2 weeks. And I can't complain about the price. A 12 week supply of the testosterone med my out of pocket is only $11.99. Not bad for 12 weeks. My out of pocket expense for the Androgel was averaging close to $300 a month. I had to pay about half the retail and the stuff didn't work. There is a big difference in the cost and even a bigger difference in the way it works. Bionic Rocketman.

I have been using that androforte 5.stuff 2 months now dont.see.much someone offered me some 5 ester testosterone. Not sure the.price but wonder if its better my t level was 300. Now 320
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Return to “General Discussion”