Penis- A Woman's view

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
shipper222001

Re: Penis- A Woman's view

Postby shipper222001 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:44 am

This is Karen Shipper's wife.I like to add to what he said. Why does your GF keep mentioning the other guys' size? I would never tell a guy that he was smaller than my previous lovers. Complimenting you about your performance is fine but why does she bring up their size. Maybe she has a self esteem problem. Is she heavy or small breasted or has a large vagina?

I been with 2 guys years agowho were large about 8" The sex was poor. They were rough and had a bad attitude. Just thought that since their penis was big that all that counted. One time with them and no more for me.

Maybe u need to find a new gf

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:24 am

Karen,

Sounds like you and Shipper are good for each other! Both of you want to make the other happy and will work like the devil to do it.

I am lucky that my wife is also totally supportive in this adventure of life and marriage. If she wasn't we wouldn't have made it to 42 years together. All we look for from my upcoming implant is to salvage another fun way of expressing our intimacy. With our committed relationship size doesn't matter to either of us.

Ain't it great not to have to advertise and audition for a partner. Just be able to be yourself and do your best to please. If my wife weren't so shy about discussing sex, she would be reading this.

Radiodec
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:11 am

Radiodec

Thanks for the kind words. I think what most women want is a guy with a a good hard, dependable erection. Since my husband been on Trmix, he's batting 100%. He lasts for 2 hours even after he climaxes. i even help him inject. Get him ready so he's semi hard and a better place o inject. Then I massage it in.

Guys why not get your wives involved this way too

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:12 pm

shipper222001 wrote:Radiodec

Thanks for the kind words. I think what most women want is a guy with a a good hard, dependable erection. Since my husband been on Trmix, he's batting 100%. He lasts for 2 hours even after he climaxes. i even help him inject. Get him ready so he's semi hard and a better place o inject. Then I massage it in.

Guys why not get your wives involved this way too

I injected in front of her once. Unfortunately, the process was a complete turn-off for her. I now inject in another room and return with my guy at attention.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:55 pm

He doesn't inject in front of me. I play with him to get him a little aroused and hard. He injects with my back turned
Then I massage it in

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:01 pm

shipper222001 wrote:He doesn't inject in front of me. I play with him to get him a little aroused and hard. He injects with my back turned
Then I massage it in

Thanks. I may want to give that a try.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Eugene

Postby Eugene » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 pm

shipper222001 wrote:This is Karen Shipper's wife.I like to add to what he said. Why does your GF keep mentioning the other guys' size? I would never tell a guy that he was smaller than my previous lovers. Complimenting you about your performance is fine but why does she bring up their size. Maybe she has a self esteem problem. Is she heavy or small breasted or has a large vagina? Maybe u need to find a new gf

Karen and Shipper, I don’t feel I did an adequate job in describing how I learned that I had a smaller penis than her two other men formerly in her life. She does not constantly mention it as you stated. She is not trying to put me down, either. I actually and unwittingly set up the situation. Early in our relationship when we were in bed and I experienced an ED performance problem. At the time she was supportive and understanding and always has been. But, out of frustration I blurted out that she might have been better off with her two former lovers that had larger and hard cocks than me. You see I am 5’8” and I am aware that her other men were 6’3” and 6’4” and I just assumed that they had larger penises than me. Without thinking she replied, “well, they were not that much larger.” I do believe she merely meant to be honest and supportive. When she realized what she said, she was apologetic. But, once certain sensitive and potentially hurtful facts are revealed there is no way to take that information back. It is out there permanently. The damage is done. I know that I have a smaller penis than them.
As I commented in an earlier post she claims and has repeatedly tried to assure me that she is very satisfied with our sexual relationship. She states that size does not matter and has said that she is happier with me than with them. My concern is if she really means this or is simply saying it to make me feel better. I want to believe her, but I just don’t know. Karen, your statements supporting the notion that size does not matter are consistent to what she is telling me. I just want and hope that she is really honest and sincere and not flattering me. I guess time will tell. We love each other and are trying to make this relation grow.
Prostatectomy and radiation therapy 2/05. AMS 700 implanted 9/17.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:35 pm

This is Karen

I asked all my gfs about size. a few are divorced and dating. They said size wasnt important . One did say that one bf was too big and not good. I experinced the same. Does your Gf have an orgasm? if so she is happy with the sex you giving her. The best sex I had when single were from guys 5-6" range.

What matters if if u give a woman a lot of foreplay and good oral. Also last a long time. What I like best about my husband is that he can go for almost an hour

Eugene

Postby Eugene » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:42 pm

shipper222001 wrote:This is Karen

I asked all my gfs about size. a few are divorced and dating. They said size wasnt important . One did say that one bf was too big and not good. I experinced the same. Does your Gf have an orgasm? if so she is happy with the sex you giving her. The best sex I had when single were from guys 5-6" range.

What matters if if u give a woman a lot of foreplay and good oral. Also last a long time. What I like best about my husband is that he can go for almost an hour

Karen, she is 57 yo and has difficulty having an orgasm through intercourse. She states this problem began early in her marriage and she can generally only have an orgasm with manual or oral means. She has never had an orgasm through intercourse with me. Naturally, has me concerned about my abilities and about my size. I was never with a woman who I could not give her an orgasm through intercourse, but then that was in my younger years and before my surgery. Hence my doubts about the size matter concern that I have in being with her. (I am 60 yo widower. I never experienced ED issues before prostate surgery and radiation treatment. I measure 5.25”) With Edex I get hard for 2-4 hours and she claims I can happily wear her out. She is always willing go at it and do whatever I want or request. We do a lot of creative foreplay. I can give her orgasms manually, but we both prefer that I do her orally. She responds very well to oral sex and has fantastic orgasms. She states that she is very pleased with our sexual relationship. Her main concern is her inability to orgasm through intercourse and if that will affect my feeling for her in the long run.

BTW, Karen, thanks for sharing the information about size. I find your posts helpful.
Prostatectomy and radiation therapy 2/05. AMS 700 implanted 9/17.

antelope

Postby antelope » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:28 pm

If a man who is 6'4" tall has a smaller penis than a man who is 5'8" tall, one of them may be deformed. Same can be said for arms and legs. Just sayin'.

My Daddy told me one time that every man's pecker is just right for him.

G
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “General Discussion”