What cavernosography did done to my penis ?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Pumpingvictum

Re: What cavernosography did done to my penis ?

Postby Pumpingvictum » Sun May 26, 2024 12:41 pm

Can any one explain what happen to me ?
I damaged my peins 2012 by enlargment exersise by home made penis pump. 2 penile doppler with normal result and 1 cavernosography with normal result.

Bambino09

Postby Bambino09 » Tue May 28, 2024 10:03 pm

Pumpingvictum wrote:Can any one explain what happen to me ?

A mi me pasa algo similar. Las máquinas no son capaces de ver el problema.

macoza

Postby macoza » Thu May 30, 2024 2:32 am

Bambino09 wrote:
Pumpingvictum wrote:Can any one explain what happen to me ?

A mi me pasa algo similar. Las máquinas no son capaces de ver el problema.

Why are you speaking in Spanish? Smfh

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:29 am

Did cavernsography cause infection?
Did it damage endothelial lining inside my penis ?
Why did my penis curved after 6 months post cavernsography?
What is the cure ?
I damaged my peins 2012 by enlargment exersise by home made penis pump. 2 penile doppler with normal result and 1 cavernosography with normal result.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:55 pm

Pumpingvictum wrote:I want explanation to my situation

This is not a website where diagnoses will be made.

I don’t think there are many, if any, regular posters who are physicians.

To add insult to injury, none of us really know your medical history. You’ve told us a couple of stories: you used a homemade device to try and enlarge your dick and you had some diagnostic tests done when you damaged your dick in your attempts to enlarge it.

Those two pieces of info are woefully inadequate to even make a guess, even if we were doctors, which we aren’t.

If it were me I’d find a different doctor. The likelihood of damaging your penis via diagnostic tests is minuscule. I’m the last person to say it could be in your head but I think seeing a doctor AND a psychologist might be worthwhile. Why did you feel there was a need to put yourself at risk using a homemade pump?
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Eliott5

Postby Eliott5 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:53 am

It sounds like you're experiencing some distressing symptoms, and I'm not a doctor. But, erectile dysfunction can have various causes, including physical, psychological, or a combination of both. The use of homemade penis pumps can potentially cause damage to the tissues and blood vessels, leading to erectile difficulties, but it's crucial to have a thorough evaluation by a doctor to determine the exact cause and appropriate treatment options for your specific situation. Don't hesitate to reach out to a healthcare professional for assistance.
For PD, ED, PE, and other medications, I rely on a trustworthy pharmacy with a stellar reputation. Highly recommended! They provide fast delivery and excellent discounts.

Return to “General Discussion”