Penis- A Woman's view

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
shipper222001

Re: Penis- A Woman's view

Postby shipper222001 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Dwarren

I agree with you 100%. Its all a man's thing. Most women could care less and those who do aren't worth sleeping with!!

This is Karen, Shippers wife. Since I started this thread I need to add something more. I have NEVER heard any of my many GFs over the years joke or complain about THEIR men's penis size. When it was a complaint about their lover or husband, it was that they were not a good, considerate lover in bed , NOT about the size of their equipment.

On a few special occasions, such as bachelorette parties, us girls have been to clubs to see male strippers. Of course we joked about them during the show and after, but this had nothing to do about our husbands. Many some went home and fantasized about the strippers, but men do this all the time too.

As someone who has been with a few men of different sizes, i can tell you that the most satisfying were ones who were on the small or average side. The few big guys were the pits.

So guys stop competing with each other in the locker room to see who has the most, and put more effort in what you do in the bedroom with what you got.

I want to add that I have heard many men make bad jokes and nasty comments aout their women's boobs. I consider these guys jerks too!!
'
Karen

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:21 pm

I would like to add something to my post above. One of the reasons some men feel inferior to other men because of penis size is that they compare themselves to other men in the gym or shower when all men are flaccid (soft). We all know that penis size varies much more in men when in the flaccid state because some men grow very much and others stay about the same when erect.

I know this is a fact because my ex husband was much larger than my present husband when flaccid but when erect they both are about the same size

Karen

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Karen

All you are saying is true but STILL that will change nothing. Every single culture in the world starting from isolated African tribes and ending with heavily populated Europe and Asia do care about their manhood size. There is virtually no rational explanation to that because even animals do not really care about sizes. And yet years after years, generation after generation humanity will spend billion of dollars in endless attempts to find a way to make it bigger...
Even the fact you mentioned you were making jokes about male strippers' size speaks for that. You were not paying attention to the size of his ears or nose but the dick. If it was truly irrelevant, the jokes would be about something else...
And if you gals pay attention to that how to expect us to ignore this factor?

paperboy48

Postby paperboy48 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:52 am

Now you have me concerened I am too large. I am 6 1/2 inches when erect. Is that too large? My Ew- wife liked it.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:12 am

Paperboy , from what Ive read , large is over 7"
A lot depends on th woman's size also. Some woman have smaller vaginas and cant handle a long man so the man has to be careful not to go too deep. . My first wife had a short birth canal and even my 5 1/2 hit bottom. As far of thickeness, I think most women can handle any size

Shipper

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:32 pm

I believe 6" girth is getting close to the point of uncomfortable for many women. According to mraverage.com only 1.1% of men have penile girth in excess of 6 inches. The study shows that 53.3% of men measure between 4.5 and 5.1 inches. I think most guys perceive ther dicks to be smaller than they actually are. Women tend to over estimate penis size.

It might be quite an eye opener for all of us to get out a ruler, measure our dicks, and go to mraverage.com and compre it to the results of their study. Note that length in the study was based on bone pressed measurements - push end of ruler into your fat pad until you feel it touch the pelvic bone.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:50 am

I think most women can handle any girth. After all they give birth. When a woman has trouble with size its usually that the guy is too long. I found that women vary alot in vagina length. My ex was very short so I had to be real careful not to "hit bottom" even though Im only 5 1/2" long. I never hit my present wife's cervix. Women tell me that when a man hits their cervix its very uncomfortable. Ive seen this myself.

I read in several places that the average girth is 5-5 1/2" measured at the midpoint of the penis shaft. There can be however quite a variance in girth on the various areas of the penis-base, etc

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:50 am

I am pretty close to 7" (177mm) length when fully erected... but as usually there is a big dirty BUTT :lol:
That size lasts only few seconds before my venous leak takes its toll :cry: I would be more than happy if I could keep that length after the implant but I realise this is virtually impossible. :roll:

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Karen here again.

Danny good luck with your implants. I assume you exhausted all the other options such as Trimix.

Please don't be worried about your size as result of the implant. What your lady will care about is that you have a great erection that she can enjoy without fearing it will go away.

Yesterday, I had lunch with 4 of my GFs. One is recenly divorce and should be say enjoying sampling the male gender after 30 years of being with one guy. Two of the others including me are divorced and remarried. For the first time , I brought up the subect of penis size because of the postings Ive seen on here. We all agreed that penis size was not an important issue to us when having sex. The man's attitude and skill was much more critical. It was our view os long as the guy was hard enough and big enough to pentetate, he was larger enough. A couple said that guys who were thick did feel different because they seemed to stimulated their clitoris more but that was no big deal.

Karen

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Thanks Karen

When I said to my wife that I can lose as much as 2" (which will put me to about 5") she began to hesitate :D
I told that in exchange she would get an erection lasting as long as she wants but still she doesn't seem to be fully convinced. I guess she is one of those who thinks "The size doesn't matter... kind of..." 8-)

Return to “General Discussion”