new to site, recovering

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Biker60

Re: new to site, recovering

Postby Biker60 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:13 am

tiburonpup78 wrote:Hello gentlemen, new to the site, thought I would just share. Tomorrow is one week since I had the implant, AMS 700. The swelling in my scrotum is going down but the pain pills don't work as good as Ibuprofin, which the doctor said not to take, so if anybody knows why ibuprofen is bad, let me know. Otherwise, Wow, this is going to take some adjustment emotionally having this prosthetic in my body and this third testicle. It is much heavier and spacial than I expected. Onward as they say, but hoping I feel better soon. :) take care

I did not see your age. But ibuprofen is a nsaid While they are highly effective. They can cause bleeding and gastrointestinal issues. The older one gets nsaids can cause cardiac abs renal issues as well.

As far as the pain. This all get better with time. Of course there is the concern for infection. However, minus that issue, time is the greatest healer. I am 5 months postop today. I have a coloplast Titan. Getting use to the stiffness takes time as well. But the benefits of the ipp are amazing. Ed and Pd are gone. No regrets. Time changes everything.

Return to “General Discussion”