Exercise after an implant?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
olerunner

Exercise after an implant?

Postby olerunner » Tue May 24, 2016 9:18 am

Hello, I am very physically active. I enjoy running and doing cross fit type exercises daily ,even at the old age of 65. I am thinking of having an implant but I am concerned the implant will be painful when exercising/running and therefore I want be able to be as physically active. Since my ED issues, exercise is something I can do and enjoy since some other things in my life are not as positive. Is there anyone out there that can inform me what to expect? thanks!

RugbyDave

Re: Exercise after an implant?

Postby RugbyDave » Tue May 24, 2016 1:31 pm

I was similar to you, in fact after prostate surgery my exercise increased - swimming, hiking, gym and running.

Within about 4 weeks of implant surgery I was back walking regularly, 8 or so weeks I was also swimming and within about 12/14 weeks I was back to my old exercise regime.

Dave
Diagnosed at 49 with PC - Biopsy Gleason 3+4=7
Radical Prostatectomy 14/07/08 - PSA now undetectable
ED since op
Implanted with AMS 700LGX - 26/07/13 @ UCLH London
http://rugbydave.blogspot.co.uk

alibaba

Re: Exercise after an implant?

Postby alibaba » Tue May 24, 2016 11:04 pm

Mine was uncomfortable for a while but I just ignored it concentrating on the project or exercise. Most of my discomfort is due to the method of implant, a way a couple doctors told me should be reserved only for elderly overweight people. I've been much more active the last couple months than in the last 7 years but I attribute that to doubling and then tripling my weekly testosterone injections 3 months back. I still come in tired but have a much longer and more active workout. Heal up and take your mind off your dick. Be young again. 58 years old and working a 29 year old muscle boy into the ground this week. Damn, I just realized I am twice his age. Only difference is he says he is not tired at the end and I am. :D :D :D
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “General Discussion”