Ejaculate urine

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
tebett

Ejaculate urine

Postby tebett » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:20 pm

I had turp surgery. And don't ejaculate sperm any more but urine comes out, is there any way to stop this? I urinate before sex but this still happens

Anonymous2

Re: Ejaculate urine

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:58 am

tebett wrote:I had turp surgery. And don't ejaculate sperm any more but urine comes out, is there any way to stop this? I urinate before sex but this still happens

Hi after you ejaculate the next day do you see sperm in your urine? I was wondering if you have retrograde ejaculations this is where your sperm goes into your bladder, so was thinking if that is your problem then urine may get released as that happens, and you know the rest.
This is just a thought, but if you are getting retrograde ejaculations? then sorry there is no cure for that part of it.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

tebett

Postby tebett » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:16 am

Thank you

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:43 pm

I know a guy that had this same issue after having the prostate worked on at MD Anderson. It was a problem for 1 year between he and his partner to the point he became very depressed, a year and a week ago he got an AMS artificial sphincter installed. He loves it. Loves it more than his penile implant. No more squirting pee. Hope it can resolve on it's own, but if not, there is a fix. His local doc was very confident telling him " I can fix this" and he did. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:53 am

I remember the first orgasm I had with my wife after my RP in 2000. I "ejaculated" urine all over the bed. I was mortified! I went into the bathroom, closed the door, and fell apart. My wife comforted me and told me that after 3 kids, urine was not that big a deal to her (feces would have been, of course). I was able to get bladder control back in 4.5 months. Hang in there, guy. I know that it can feel like your sex life is over, but it's not. The sun will shine again.

tebett

Postby tebett » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:25 am

Thanks David!

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:11 pm

5.5 years after RP and 3.5 years and 2.5 years (had to get a re-do) after penile implants, I still have the few drops of pee that seem determined to embarrass me at one occasion or another. It really is only pee. I drink lots of water (South Florida) and stay well hydrated so my pee is not "strong". I'll usually stop and pee 2 or 3 times in an hour "session". Usually it's just a couple of drops. Girls sometimes comment...usually we are talking a lot too and it's just part of the play....

Did the diapers for only a week. Cried the first time I woke up in a soaked bed (and with the diaper on...) Wore the pads 4 or 5 months and carried them with me for a few years. Hardly give it a thought now except for pushing that last drop of pee up and out.

There are fabulous possibilities for sex after RP. I thought I was "sexually dead".... but found out different!

And if I'm going out for the day or evening, I usually wear black cargo pants.....

Good luck...
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “General Discussion”