Who Have You Told?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
dg_moore

Re: Who Have You Told?

Postby dg_moore » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:14 am

NOWHARD wrote:Conclusion DG, This thread was on Should We Tell and like all good threads its drifted and ebbed.

But with you DG ( personal take) I don’t think anyone can help you.
Guys come on here because they have ED, the one thing there aiming for get over it and get back on with our sex lives again, we all just love doing it, except you, you have lost the one spark in life we all love, having sex our wife’s or loved ones.

For me DG, its you and not your wife, its you who a has drawn the line and you blame your stroke, you gave up the fight, just the same as you not telling those around you, saying how great it is to be back in the saddle again.

See, you had an implant, you can tell on here but not those around you, that’s not a really great way to be, for me as you did get back in the saddle, just remember that.

NOWHARD

PS See DG, Having sex is one of the really good things for us men, and its very good for women as well, perhaps one day you will get the picture, this works for all ages but the older we are the better it is for us.

Evidently sex is very important to you - I get that. And whether or not you accept that it is no longer important to me doesn't really matter. We are all entitled to live our lives the way we want as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:40 pm

dg_moore wrote:
NOWHARD wrote:Conclusion DG, This thread was on Should We Tell and like all good threads its drifted and ebbed.

Guys come on here because they have ED, the one thing there aiming for get over it and get back on with our sex lives again, we all just love doing it, except you, you have lost the one spark in life we all love, having sex our wife’s or loved ones.

For me DG, its you and not your wife, its you who a has drawn the line and you blame your stroke, you gave up the fight, just the same as you not telling those around you, saying how great it is to be back in the saddle again.

See, you had an implant, you can tell on here but not those around you, that’s not a really great way to be, for me as you did get back in the saddle, just remember that.

NOWHARD

PS See DG, Having sex is one of the really good things for us men, and its very good for women as well, perhaps one day you will get the picture, this works for all ages but the older we are the better it is for us.

Evidently sex is very important to you - I get that. And whether or not you accept that it is no longer important to me doesn't really matter. We are all entitled to live our lives the way we want as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else.

DG There is no hope for you, your just a grumpy old man, I would hate to be a neighbour of yours, nothing would ever be right unless it was done just your way.

What a complete waste of an implant, don't tell DR Kramer though.

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:47 pm

NOWHARD wrote:
dg_moore wrote:

NOWHARD

DG There is no hope for you, your just a grumpy old man, I would hate to be a neighbour of yours, nothing would ever be right unless it was done just your way.

What a complete waste of an implant, don't tell DR Kramer though.

NOWHARD

Actually, I'm probably the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet. But fortunately for you (and me),the probability of us ever being neighbors is vanishingly small (and Dr. Kramer has been aware of my situation for years). Cheers
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.

regguy1967

Postby regguy1967 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:06 pm

The thing about ED is that it is a private struggle. The beauty of this site is not only can you get the support you need ,but can also connect with guys that have it from the same cause as yourself. As for me only my wife my Uro and family DR know.
50 YRS old Have had ED since 2005 started TRT in 2006 have used androgel, fortesta gels, aveed injections, and testapel implants testapel works the best so far. oral meds never really worked for ED used trimix with mixed results.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:18 am

regguy1967 wrote:The thing about ED is that it is a private struggle. The beauty of this site is not only can you get the support you need ,but can also connect with guys that have it from the same cause as yourself. As for me only my wife my Uro and family DR know.

Hi Reg, Its not so much when we first get it and looking for a way out, its when we get over it and back in the saddle again, its then we go out and shout about it, its like a big cloud has been removed from our souls, its then with close friends we tell how lucky we are to be having sex again.

There are so many couples who's husbands have a problem by just passing on that we had it gets it out there and prompts them into action, there's to much shame in not being able to get an erection in men and to many just sit it out waiting for it to move over, the trouble is does not, and the longer it goes on then Mr floppy starts to shrink form lack of use, so not do they have ED its now getting smaller, and the cloud gets bigger.

So it does help if we tell instead of just being smug and walking around after you get over your problem, so for me it is get out there and if need be shout it from the roof, as this does help others.

See Reg, just don't be a smug Reg, please do tell others even if its just passing on this web site, as a just in case, end of the day it will help, and tell others to just pass it on.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

graymare

Postby graymare » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:08 am

Until I found this site I wondered what was wrong with me, and wondered if I was alone. Two years ago I was having lunch with a close friend who was having marriage difficulties and was asking me for advice. He confided that his ED was a factor, and for the first time I knew someone in my shoes. I shared my own issues then, but we respect each other's privacy to this day. We don't go into biological details, we don't share with anyone else, we just have a common reference point if the subject comes up (no pun intended) again. Since then I have discovered this site and have mentioned it to him. While I will agree with everyone in this forum who says ED is a matter of privacy, I will admit I am curious if my friends, all in their sixties or early seventies, have ED issues and if they know of this site. It's not a subject I will initiate, but I sure wish someone else would. I'd love to hear what they say.
Married, 66 yrs old, ED for 22 yrs. On TriMix for 5 yrs. Live in the Adirondacks of NY. Would be a nudist if it weren't for the black flies and the short summers. :D

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:29 am

graymare wrote:Until I found this site I wondered what was wrong with me, and wondered if I was alone. Two years ago I was having lunch with a close friend who was having marriage difficulties and was asking me for advice. He confided that his ED was a factor, and for the first time I knew someone in my shoes. I shared my own issues then, but we respect each other's privacy to this day. We don't go into biological details, we don't share with anyone else, we just have a common reference point if the subject comes up (no pun intended) again. Since then I have discovered this site and have mentioned it to him. While I will agree with everyone in this forum who says ED is a matter of privacy, I will admit I am curious if my friends, all in their sixties or early seventies, have ED issues and if they know of this site. It's not a subject I will initiate, but I sure wish someone else would. I'd love to hear what they say.

Its time to man up, and be the real man that is hiding inside you, just pass on the site typed on paper if need be, tell them if they have any kind of problem, they ac come here an talk about there problems, but you have an ED problem so does your friend he has an ED problem, well you got over that with some ease, its now just a case of passing it on just the same way, just ease into the subject, see what you get In reply and take it from there.

As for me I spent most of my working life in contracting, perhaps because of this we are all working men, we love our sex life's so the talk is always about sex and through of this we was more open, and me being a naturist takes me on a bit more for being open, being naked you cant hide, guys get erections even on a beach with others around you, its apart of life, just as a women gets erect nipples, like men it means there turned on just by thoughts.

So please just be as open as me, life works a lot better that way, so come guys man it out and please do me more open and stop hiding behind your ED.

Good Luck

NOWHARD

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:21 pm

FT just plain old gives an outlet for some to vent their frustrations. Venting frustrations is nothing but a way to cope with an issue we would rather not cope with. Any non working part of our body frustrates us. Our sexuality seems compromised, the penis does not respond, we nolonger get the euphoria of a throbbing hard on and ejaculation. Attacking a person who describes how their life now is is no way to help them cope and some people do need to ask themselves if they do get an implant would they use it. I did not expect to have ED at 39 years old after hernia repair numbers 2 and 3 nor to have permanent ED after the prostatectomy which I thought[i] was going to be nerve sparing and everything would be back to normal. Lots of luck with that bullshit. The penis is complicated and many many things impact it. Sex is on our minds all the time and not in a good thing when those parts do not respond. People here are reaching out which is why they are here. Some of those try to help others. I wonder if using your implanted penis would help to retrain your mind after the stroke so you could learn to enjoy sex again. It might be worth a try. Retraining is common therapy for stroke patients. I had a stroke in 2010 and vocal chord paralysis in 2009 from thoracic surgery complications. Our body can learn to do things. took 2 years for me to learn to speak and swallow again. 4 years for my face to start working normally from the stroke. Consider it. Best of luck, cheers. Thank you for presenting a different angle all should still consider as a possibility. d[/i]
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:01 pm

alibaba wrote:I wonder if using your implanted penis would help to retrain your mind after the stroke so you could learn to enjoy sex again

If you're addressing me, the answer is no. My wife is not willing, and I am not interested. We're fine with where we are.

williamb

Postby williamb » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Dave, Good for you, If you and your wife are happy with your life (yours and hers) good for you. If you and wife are close and happy it does not matter what we think as we are to the end of of our lives. You both need to do what you both are going to be satisfied with in the end regardless of what some of us "experts on life" think it should be. Like the country song says "I like it I love I want some of it" , if that is not in the cards for you then you do what is best for the situation. I hope you are happy for the rest of your time here on earth, God bless you and I hope you are satisfied with your life regardless of what someone else thinks it should be. God bless you and wife.
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

Return to “General Discussion”