IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT FT PLEASE READ

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Cajun Jeff

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT FT PLEASE READ

Postby Cajun Jeff » Thu May 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Pat my understanding it is tax deductible. Let me just say I will count mine as a deduction. :)

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

padraig1001

Postby padraig1001 » Fri May 13, 2011 9:20 am

I will do the same, Jeff. Oh, you will come to visit me in prison if I get caught, won't you? ;)

Pat

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Fri May 13, 2011 9:52 am

Guys,
Rest assured, this is a tax deduction. We are in the long process of gaining our 501c3 status - top level charity designation. It will be finalized in a couple months. All donations this year are totally tax deductible. Thanks so much!
Paul

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri May 13, 2011 6:51 pm

I tell you what guys. I think even it I could not use my donation as a deduction I have gained way more info and help than what $20 will get me anywhere else. Time to put some money in the site if we are going to keep it going.

Come on guys donate!

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

plink6872

Postby plink6872 » Tue May 17, 2011 9:12 am

Can we get an update in how much has been donated? I sent some yesterday, but it would be nice to know that people are reading this and acting on it.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Tue May 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Paul: Can you give us an update?

Cajun Jeff

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Mon May 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Hey guys.
We have received $1,725.00 from the membership! This is a great start. On behalf of the trustees, thank you so much for your support of the Erectile Dysfunction Foundation and FrankTalk.org. This money goes to pay for the site expenses, beginning SEO work and really important things like insurance and hosting costs.
Thank you Jeff for starting this online here. We will be sending a newsletter with this update this week.
Thanks again guys. You're the greatest.
Paul

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon May 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Wow Paul: this is a good start! I was hoping that the guys would jump in and donate. I still think we have many guys that are riding the free wave. Come on guys if you have not made your donation to Frank Talk now is the time. It is very easy to do. You can set up a Pay Pal account and make a quick donation. You will receive confirmation for you donation and you will also get an e-mail from Frank talk for you records.

It is my hope and dream that each and every one of you that have gained any info would be willing to drop a bit of change so that other can learn the things we have learned. I also hope that I will learn more from you guys.

Again thanks to each of you that have made your donations.

Cajun jeff

padraig1001

Postby padraig1001 » Tue May 24, 2011 9:38 am

Paul and/or Jeff,

Congratulations from me as well. I did send an earlier note to saying I thought you guys should set up a monthly reminder for us as time slips by and it's easy to forget.

If this site had been available to me 13 years ago when I had my radical prostectomy, I'm sure I wouldn't have been 'limp' for those 13 years; I simply gave up after the first try of everything. I'm sure that the guys here would have kept at me to keep trying.

Oh, I didn't realize you send out newsletters . . . I had seen comments in some of the forums in which a newsletter was referred to. I'm assuming I'm too recent a convert to FT to have yet received on?

Thank you for what you've accomplished so far!

Pat (Robert to you, Paul)! ;-)

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Wed May 25, 2011 11:41 am

Pat: Yes I agree with you ... This site has been helpful to almost everyone that have visited. I know I have learned so much and more important than that I have learned never to give up of the possibility of Wood. You guys are just GREAT

Cajun jeff

Return to “General Discussion”