IPP or MPP?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
HLB52111
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2026 10:06 am
Location: MA

IPP or MPP?

Postby HLB52111 » Wed Oct 07, 2026 1:55 pm

Hello again brothers. Not a day goes by that I don’t check this forum. My married life has improved after a 13 year period of my checking out of the marriage. Intamcy between me and my wife has returned. It returned after my awakening of my wife’s serious stays in the hospital in autumn of 2025. Kidney stones and blood sepsis. We went on a cruise in May and twice I received oral during the cruise. I was surprised that my limp dick could achieve orgasm and ejaculate. My wife refused to let me perform oral on her, so far no go for me to perform oral. We are still working on that, But she is ok with oral on me. Many times after the cruise, I am a fortunate man. We are waiting for her cataract surgery on both eyes in Oct. and Nov. I have a surgery with Dr. Kramer planned in January. Have not met with him face to face yet. Not sure how this works after initial telephone consult. Maybe some of you Kramer patients can give me an idea of the process. When I meet with him face to face I will discuss an IPP and MPP implant. At age 74 I don't have many years left on this earth. Not sure an IPP is a good way to go. thinking a MPP is a better idea. A one and done situation with no revision surgeries. I have viewed many videos on YouTube regarding IPP surgery but am struggling to find many videos on MPP. Is there a certain brand of MPP that you could recommend? And how about a Dr. that does a lot of MPP operations, So far i have found Rigi10 and Genesis. What are your experiences and are there other MPPs i have missed. I need to remind you that I suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI) back in 2012. I easily get confused and forgetful.. I keep a daily journal on my IPad to help my memory. I am on Medicare and Federal Blue Cross Blue shield insurance. I think we also are on a Medicare supplemental insurance policy due to my TBI,
Well that is about all for today. I look forward to your responses.

lasthope2.0
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2025 1:23 pm

Re: IPP or MPP?

Postby lasthope2.0 » Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:34 pm

Hi HLB, these videos might address some of your questions about malleables. It may also be a good refresher before your doctor’s visit.

Dr. Hakky:
-A Complete Review of Semi-Rigid Penile Implant…
https://youtu.be/TexwGPSqR5Q?is=dajigW5E4WA_McF3

Dr. Clavell:
-The Malleable Penile Implant: The Good and the Not so Good
https://youtu.be/ETYfGbeaAXE?is=ZM7NIcyxY0dLovfl

-Malleable surgery videos that are peer reviewed:
https://www.vjsm.info/component/finder/ ... =Malleable

User avatar
ElbowRoom
Posts: 1334
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2025 1:58 pm

Re: IPP or MPP?

Postby ElbowRoom » Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:13 pm

Both IPP and MPP have pros and cons. MPP is more prone to erosion since it’s hard all the time, and that can be a bad scene if it happens. It’s also a little more mobile so the erection might seem a little less natural. But it’s definitely maintenance free.
59yo Coloplast Titan 28cm Penoscrotal with Dr. Hakky 10/21/2025.
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C

Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 138 guests