Orgasm After Prostate Surgery

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
rlo4600

Orgasm After Prostate Surgery

Postby rlo4600 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:41 am

Bros:

I am new to the brotherhood. I am reaching out on the referenced subject due its problematic nature. Specifically, since my surgery in 9/2012, my orgasm have become extremely intense. This is great! However, I emit urine like a geyser. This causes challenges for me and spouse during sex. I will appreciate hearing from anyone with same situation, with advice, suggestions and recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Christiano

newtoed

Re: Orgasm After Prostate Surgery

Postby newtoed » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:29 pm

Hey Christiano,
Crazy sometimes what life throws at you.
There are some muscles that are supposed to close your bladder when you orgasm. These muscles can be tightened up with Kegel exercise. To start when you are normally urinating try to stop the flow several times using these muscles. Once you know how to do this you can recreate this exercise without urinating any time during the day. Do a search here on "Kegel Exercise".
I hope this helps.
Les
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

rlo4600

Postby rlo4600 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Les:
Thanks for your suggestion. This is another item that I will add to the list of things my Uro didn't tell me. I was told to empty bladder before sex. Did doing K's work for you and others? If so, I want to pass this along to Uro to hopefully help others in the same boat.

Have a great weekend!

Christiano

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:05 pm

Everybody will benefit from this exercise, but I think for you especially would make a difference.
Keep on squeezing!
Les
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

jerrywayne

Postby jerrywayne » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:32 am

yes they worked for did the same thing ,started the excerses and now don,t leak when I cum ,took a while but still do them every day ,have gotten to be natural daily thing don,t give up they will work

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:33 am

rlo4600 wrote:Bros:

I am new to the brotherhood. I am reaching out on the referenced subject due its problematic nature. Specifically, since my surgery in 9/2012, my orgasm have become extremely intense. This is great! However, I emit urine like a geyser. This causes challenges for me and spouse during sex. I will appreciate hearing from anyone with same situation, with advice, suggestions and recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Christiano

FWIW: My uro had me doing Kegels a few weeks before the RP, took a break while the catheter was in, then start them up again. This was for continence. Two years later I'm still doing them 3 times a day.

Continence is pretty good (I don't think it will ever be "normal") and I never had a big problem pissing while coming, although it is very easy to do -- unlike the old days when Mother Nature made it IMPOSSIBLE to do.

Did the Kegels help with that particular problem? Maybe I would be okay had I never done them. There is no way of knowing what is down the road not taken.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

Return to “General Discussion”