PAUL: Thank you . . .

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Andy425

PAUL: Thank you . . .

Postby Andy425 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:29 pm

. . . for upgrading the site, or whatever you did recently. I don't have to jump through hoops anymore to get here -- it works just like any other website now!

RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

Anonymous2

Re: PAUL: Thank you . . .

Postby Anonymous2 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:31 am

I agree with Andy all the way, at last Paul it works. just please try and keep it that way.
Many thanks
NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:38 am

Much appreciation and many thanks Paul for the new format. It is so easy to navigate.

Polewalker

Postby Polewalker » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:44 pm

.I gave up on the site for about four months. Then I came back and see it was changed and I'm very happy. The nice thing about this is more people come in because it's easier great job on Frank talk website

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:31 am

Thanks guys. It is still a work in progress. Please remember that all this is done with virtually no money. I have dumped a ton of my own money to get this site up and going, and then it became property of the ED Foundation. I can't do it by myself. The web guys have just done this upgrade (which is not done yet) with the promise that I will pay them when we get the money.

No corporation wants anything to do with us. So, our only revenue comes from guys who are willing to donate. Our last plea netted about $2,000. We still owe the guys several thousand dollars.

Bottom line - nothing in this world is free. There are now empty pages at the top of the screen - and even plans for partners to have a site. We are a 501c3 and all donation are tax deductible. We could have had this done years ago if men had helped. We can't do any more until we pay the web guys.

Thanks
Paul

stanri

Postby stanri » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:53 pm

I recently sent a check for $75. A drop in the bucket for what you need, but every little bit help. BTW: still waiting for the check to be cashed.
age 80. Prostate removed (cancer) 20 years ago. ED resulted. 19+ years did nothing. Tried pills, vacuum pump (HATED IT), injections worked sometimes, but not dependable. Presently have a inflatable, worked the 1st year. Not working for me now.

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Paul , I for one really appreciate what you have done . I have been on here for a couple of years now , I don't have a lot of money , but have given $100 a couple of times . I get the feeling from reading the posts that there aren't too many people donating . If you guys like this site as much as I do , please give a little ........it really doesn't hurt !
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

Hartbreaker

Postby Hartbreaker » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:37 pm

Where would I send a donation and who would i make the check out to?
47 yo professional gay male in 19 yr relationship, Da Vinci robotic prostatectomy in June 2012. PSA now less than .10, started trimix injections in May 2013 with good results. Having occasional erections during night when sleeping. Work out 3-4x week.

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:57 pm

On the home page , upper left hand corner ......very secure donate with credit card or pay pal ....easy peasy !
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

Return to “General Discussion”