What cavernosography did done to my penis ?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Pumpingvictum

What cavernosography did done to my penis ?

Postby Pumpingvictum » Fri May 10, 2024 11:01 am

I suffer from weaker erection after use of home made peins pump but some times I restore some erection strength.
But after I did cavernsography test to see if pump cause venous leakage.
I lost my erection at all and from 6 2022 until now I am not recove .
What did happen to me ?
I damaged my peins 2012 by enlargment exersise by home made penis pump. 2 penile doppler with normal result and 1 cavernosography with normal result.

wolfpacker

Re: What cavernosography did done to my penis ?

Postby wolfpacker » Fri May 10, 2024 11:15 am

Maybe the caversonography injection caused greater scarring and venous leak
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Sat May 11, 2024 12:03 pm

IMG-20220917-WA0026(1).jpg
IMG-20220917-WA0026(1).jpg (61.72 KiB) Viewed 572 times
I damaged my peins 2012 by enlargment exersise by home made penis pump. 2 penile doppler with normal result and 1 cavernosography with normal result.

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Sat May 11, 2024 12:05 pm

wolfpacker wrote:Maybe the caversonography injection caused greater scarring and venous leak

That sad thing that my matter aprotch to heal after biofeedback but some damn advice that all perivouse dopper is wrong and you need cavernosography

Terminator_7

Postby Terminator_7 » Sun May 12, 2024 10:24 am

Seems to be a fake post. Tell me, where doctors do cavernosograpy after normal penile doppler results?

If penile doppler shows venous leak, in some countries you can apply for a cavernosography and you have about 90% chance that cavernosography will also show venous leak. They perform this test only when venous leak surgery is available.

If penile doppler doesn't show venous leak, it's not venous leak. It's suitable to rule out venous leak.

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Wed May 15, 2024 10:17 am

Terminator_7 wrote:Seems to be a fake post. Tell me, where doctors do cavernosograpy after normal penile doppler results?

If penile doppler shows venous leak, in some countries you can apply for a cavernosography and you have about 90% chance that cavernosography will also show venous leak. They perform this test only when venous leak surgery is available.

If penile doppler doesn't show venous leak, it's not venous leak. It's suitable to rule out venous leak.

Non of my pervouse doppler show venouse leakage. But I did cavernsography due to my lake of convedence a round my tests . I suffer from lower erection quality after use of home made pump from 2012 but after cavernosography my erection quality get worest even the test show no venous leakage.
And this doppler after cavernosography with normal result but still can not have erection .
I don't know what happen to me !!!!

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Wed May 15, 2024 10:18 am

Terminator_7 wrote:Seems to be a fake post. Tell me, where doctors do cavernosograpy after normal penile doppler results?

I am from middle east

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Thu May 16, 2024 10:14 am

Up

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Tue May 21, 2024 12:23 pm

I want explanation to my situation

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Wed May 22, 2024 9:50 am

After 6 months of this cavernosography I found that my penis is curved to right where injection happen . My erection quality get worse.

Return to “General Discussion”