Generally speaking, how reversible is size loss?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Redsteel

Generally speaking, how reversible is size loss?

Postby Redsteel » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:52 pm

Basically my question is the title.

I’ve measured myself over the years, and as my ED has progressed I’ve noticed my bone pressed erect length has lost about half an inch, and my girth *had* lost about a quarter of an inch to half an inch. I specify *had* because basically overnight it seems like something got worse and now I’m down about another quarter of an inch in growth. Not progressively for that mind you, literally overnight.

I have a commercial pump ordered, should arrive in a few days, but I’m here to ask about expectations. I would stake my very life and my soul as my issues resulting from an injury during masturbation. I’m trying to get a new uro, but everyone is dragging their feet on getting back to me and I keep getting people that don’t want to help.

While I work towards the permanent(ish) solution for atrophy in the form of an implant, what should I expect for my lost size? Should I start making peace that what’s gone is gone forever, is there some hope that I may see that size again, or is it too individual to say?

I was only about dead average to begin with, and the fear of being knocked out the bottom end of average is ravaging my mind right now. Is there any hope? Girth is the real killer for me here, I’m not long by any means, but with a stretch I can get to a length I’m comfortable with. Girth has me in a full blown panic.

wolfpacker

Re: Generally speaking, how reversible is size loss?

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:06 pm

My girth is more with the coloplast Titan than it ever was natural. About 4.75" natural, and 5" with the titan. Not to mention girth can be enhanced with injectable fillers if you want extra. I wouldn't sweat it
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

tomas1

Re: Generally speaking, how reversible is size loss?

Postby tomas1 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:00 am

You're on the right track by ordering and using the pump. Use it daily and I think it will restore your size. Also use it daily before having the implant.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Return to “General Discussion”