I'm Gay and find this offensive.......

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
dochawken

Re: I'm Gay and find this offensive.......

Postby dochawken » Sun May 12, 2013 8:28 am

What nonsense! If you are offended, you need not enter the site..the site does not need to employ any mea culpa because you are offended. In the USA you have the right to be offended, not the right to demand immediate change because you are. It is called individual freedom....and we don't need a primer on progressive thinking, it is nothing unique . I find the site exceptional in content, and was offended by your comments, but in American we can chose to ignore such foolishness.

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:56 pm

I frequent the chat room a few times every month and have had discussions with straight, bi and gay men. I'm very straight myself but have had no problems having 'chat' with bi and gay men. Their ED and ejaculation difficulties are no different than mine

wolfimplant

Postby wolfimplant » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:47 pm

while this is an astoundingly helpful Forum globally, on rare occasion a "topic" here may not even deserve
the generosity of a reply.
WOLF
AMS LGX Implant Dec. 9th, 2013

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Well said Andy. That was my first impression as well!

I have never found "much" opposition in the gay vs. straight arena on this forum.

There are always the rare few, but all in all this is a very open place to just be yourself.

Enjoy all!
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

Return to “General Discussion”