Implant little over a month ago

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Iceman250

Implant little over a month ago

Postby Iceman250 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:31 pm

I have questions about my new implant. I had the implant installed beginning of December have went for my post op check up this week and just started cycling the device.

Now I know it WAY to early to start worrying about length and girth, but reason I am asking to see what others who have had the AMS 700 LGX implant, what kind of results they have had before I really start feeling somewhat bad about decision.

Now before I started having ED issues I was just a average guy.

That being said, after I got home and started to "cycle" I have noticed I am no where near where I was, lost inch in legth and girth, now I know this the first week and I shouldn't start concerning myself....but when it comes to cycling my nurse practitioner didn't state to literally cycle. I was giving impression to just inflate once leave inflated for about 5 minute's
then deflate. Is this proper cycling or was there something left out?

I did ask my doctor already about using a VED and he strongly said DO NOT use.

I have been implanted AMS 700 LGX with 65ml reservoir with 12mm x 18cm and 2cm RTE. Is the reservoir enough to get back to average or should the 100 been implanted?

I have experienced some slight to moderate pain after deflation as well but don't know if that the stretching part or something else.

Again I understand it way to early to start concerning self but just trying to find some answers to questions I have about this.

Thanks

rdnkbiker

Re: Implant little over a month ago

Postby rdnkbiker » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:39 pm

well you have a long way to Go and it will get better hang in there the material used to make a implant is very stiff takes time to loosen it up cycle cycle cycle i pumped waited 10 minutes or so you could tell it getting less ridgid pump some more on and on and that will take a while i know early it hurt after a while so i would wait try again later it will get better
jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm very happy

Iceman250

Re: Implant little over a month ago

Postby Iceman250 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:46 pm

Yeah I figured it was early with concern, that was another thing I wondered about it being stiff even when deflated. Makes it sometimes difficult to work. After reading alot of posts about the LGX I didn't know if I should be conerned that the doctor miscalculated or if I am just worrying way to soon before noticing getting back to same ole same ole.

Thanks for your reply also.

Return to “General Discussion”