Postby Zwinny » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:32 am

You can try butcher's broom and daflon
I read somewhere that it can help with erection and venous problems

s7utty

Re: Strong erection when not moving my body only HELP

Postby s7utty » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:59 pm

Zwinny wrote:You can try butcher's broom and daflon

I tried everything mordo. There is literally no cure to this shit.
Only patches as someone said in some thread. If you experience ED even once and its not psychological case especially in young years - it will be forever and it will never be resolved permanently.
There is no thing that will make us able to have spontanous sex.
Only resort is implant but i cant imagine having this thing between my legs.
Most annoying thing in my case is morning wood. It just wakes me up and cant even use it to have sex because any kind of move i will commit with my body it will vanish and this just annoys me.
28 years old. some form of ED always with me entire life.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.
Currently about to visit Paris to dr Allaire seeking for further help.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:23 pm

s7utty wrote:
Rider1400 wrote:My Uro told me the test were often inconclusive, but I had the exact same problem even when on trimix and pills, I could maintain a good erection while on my back but if I got on my knees or on my side it would fade rapidly. Think this is referred to as positional ED, seems to be very common. After years of these issues I went with an implant and have not looked back! Rough few months but would do it all over again.

wow that sounds bad bro.
there are days i can have sex in many positions but never when im standing.
im not on pills tho. pills give boost thats for sure but still even when i tried pills there was no way to have sex standing.

you are already implanted but before you done procedure i assume you run through various tests and before implant i bet you was told ur issue etc. What was diagnose?
So what tests did you went through? Did you had doppler and then cavernosography or angiogram ?

waiting for your reply,
Regards

I was given a Doppler which he said showed poor flow in and very little retention so was flowing out at same slow rate. Other than a bunch of questions see my info on bottom of post. He said that’s all he needed to be able to put organic ED on his diagnosis to my Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance which paid.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Gimsiez

Postby Gimsiez » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:50 pm

s7utty wrote:
Zwinny wrote:You can try butcher's broom and daflon

I tried everything mordo. There is literally no cure to this shit.
Only patches as someone said in some thread. If you experience ED even once and its not psychological case especially in young years - it will be forever and it will never be resolved permanently.
There is no thing that will make us able to have spontanous sex.
Only resort is implant but i cant imagine having this thing between my legs.
Most annoying thing in my case is morning wood. It just wakes me up and cant even use it to have sex because any kind of move i will commit with my body it will vanish and this just annoys me.

I have been diagnosed with a leak via cavernosogram and the dr IR said easy fix these days with catheter filled with glue to shut off the leak. For whatever reason - all i see is the push of implants on this site and nothing is spoken about this glue method… that i find interesting

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:52 pm

Gimsiez wrote:
I have been diagnosed with a leak via cavernosogram and the dr IR said easy fix these days with catheter filled with glue to shut off the leak. For whatever reason - all i see is the push of implants on this site and nothing is spoken about this glue method… that i find interesting

The history of interventions to stop venous leak is spotty. Do your research in legitimate peer-reviewed medical journals (e.g. "The Journal of Sexual Medicine", "Andrology" (published by the American Society of Andrology] and others..there are many). Sometimes the popular press has accuarate information (and sometimes not).

How venous leakage stoppage works is to block the venous outflow that your body had created. When you block one outlet, a body tends to replace that outlet by creating more outlets. This is the same "repair" process that allows recovery from strokes and some heart attacks. Such vein replacement processes usually take a few months, which is why venous leakage surgeries seldom last for very long. Your body is quite capable of creating a bypass that will restore the balance between arterial inflow and venous outflow. Thus restoring your venous leak.

You are correct that this site does "push" implants. There is a reason for that and it is a good one. Implants are NOT A CURE, but the most EFFECTIVE (if not the best} long-term treatment available at this time. The enthusiastic support for the implant solution is because it does work.

Having said that, I have seen a lot of posts from men who clearly are buying into the hyperbole (if it is hyperbole) perhaps a little too early in their search for treatment or cure. So, I feel your skepticism for implants (just as I hope you feel my skepticism for venous leak blockage). The attraction of a surgical intervention is strong. Diet, exercise, lifestyle changes (which sometimes do work) are hard to do and take a long time. A "one and done" surgery is attractive, indeed.

Your surgeon must make absolutely certain he is plugging the right vein (else it won't work and might be damaging to your blood flow).

I will tell you that I was diagnosed with venous leak by clinical exam (no doppler), I had all the earmarks. In addition, I hold the opinion that it was not a leaking vein that was letting my erections go. I strongly suspect it was a leak out the weakened wall of my tinica albuginea from an injury. If a surgeon could have found the specific site of the leak a plug or patch might have sufficed for me. But at my age, the implant promised to be more effective, certain and sooner.

If your surgeon's "glue" is properl placed, I predict you will achieve normal function, at least for a while. I sincerely do hope you find long-lasting recovery. It is possible. It is also possible that you will be happy with a procedure (a LOT less invasive, expensive and risky) easier to tolerate than an implant and more natural in operation. Even if it only lasts 6-9 months, an office procedure repeated once or twice a year that restores fully normal function and nly costs a fraction of the cost and risk of an implant would be a true boon. And is could allow you to have good sex while a TRUE cure may be found.

But please do not paint the entire support group with a broad brush because a few members are, perhaps, over-zealous in their joy and admiration of having found a treatment that has rescued them from the nightmare that is E.D.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Gimsiez

Postby Gimsiez » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:38 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Gimsiez wrote:

The history of interventions to stop venous leak is spotty. Do your research in legitimate peer-reviewed medical journals (e.g. "The Journal of Sexual Medicine", "Andrology" (published by the American Society of Andrology] and others..there are many). Sometimes the popular press has accuarate information (and sometimes not).

How venous leakage stoppage works is to block the venous outflow that your body had created. When you block one outlet, a body tends to replace that outlet by creating more outlets. This is the same "repair" process that allows recovery from strokes and some heart attacks. Such vein replacement processes usually take a few months, which is why venous leakage surgeries seldom last for very long. Your body is quite capable of creating a bypass that will restore the balance between arterial inflow and venous outflow. Thus restoring your venous leak.

You are correct that this site does "push" implants. There is a reason for that and it is a good one. Implants are NOT A CURE, but the most EFFECTIVE (if not the best} long-term treatment available at this time. The enthusiastic support for the implant solution is because it does work.

Having said that, I have seen a lot of posts from men who clearly are buying into the hyperbole (if it is hyperbole) perhaps a little too early in their search for treatment or cure. So, I feel your skepticism for implants (just as I hope you feel my skepticism for venous leak blockage). The attraction of a surgical intervention is strong. Diet, exercise, lifestyle changes (which sometimes do work) are hard to do and take a long time. A "one and done" surgery is attractive, indeed.

Your surgeon must make absolutely certain he is plugging the right vein (else it won't work and might be damaging to your blood flow).

I will tell you that I was diagnosed with venous leak by clinical exam (no doppler), I had all the earmarks. In addition, I hold the opinion that it was not a leaking vein that was letting my erections go. I strongly suspect it was a leak out the weakened wall of my tinica albuginea from an injury. If a surgeon could have found the specific site of the leak a plug or patch might have sufficed for me. But at my age, the implant promised to be more effective, certain and sooner.

If your surgeon's "glue" is properl placed, I predict you will achieve normal function, at least for a while. I sincerely do hope you find long-lasting recovery. It is possible. It is also possible that you will be happy with a procedure (a LOT less invasive, expensive and risky) easier to tolerate than an implant and more natural in operation. Even if it only lasts 6-9 months, an office procedure repeated once or twice a year that restores fully normal function and nly costs a fraction of the cost and risk of an implant would be a true boon. And is could allow you to have good sex while a TRUE cure may be found.

But please do not paint the entire support group with a broad brush because a few members are, perhaps, over-zealous in their joy and admiration of having found a treatment that has rescued them from the nightmare that is E.D.

The body can create a new leak but there are higher statistics showing that ongoing cure is seen and little statistics or commentary on new leaks created. Discussing this with the doctor and my research has built confidence in this procedure (not surgery) as innovative and a CURE for men with leaks of a certain severity.

The dr in question is the lead in Australia on this and specifically treats veins for ED in men.

One thing i seek to clarify and its extremely important. Are we suggesting here that good diet and exercise etc cures a leak physically , ie a scan that once revealed a leak is now no longer visible.

If you have those journals handy and can link to where vein emboliztion (not surgery) is not effective long term please provide

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:08 pm

Gimsiez wrote:
The body can create a new leak but there are higher statistics showing that ongoing cure is seen and little statistics or commentary on new leaks created. Discussing this with the doctor and my research has built confidence in this procedure (not surgery) as innovative and a CURE for men with leaks of a certain severity.

The dr in question is the lead in Australia on this and specifically treats veins for ED in men.

One thing i seek to clarify and its extremely important. Are we suggesting here that good diet and exercise etc cures a leak physically , ie a scan that once revealed a leak is now no longer visible.

If you have those journals handy and can link to where vein emboliztion (not surgery) is not effective long term please provide

I will disagree the point that injecting a blocking agent (what your doctor called "glue") is a surgery. Minor, yes, but it is a procedure that breaks the skin and does something inside the body. We can agree that our definitions are different.

I agree that if the treatment succeeds and restores erectile function for an indefinite length of time it may indeed be a cure rather than a treatment which is temporary. That would be good news, indeed. I look forward to more information on this (though it is too late for me).

Good diet and exercise may indeed cure ED. Primarily ED caused by arterial insufficiency (venous leakage's lesser known brother). If a man has venous leak that can be overcome by increasing his arterial inflow, that would count, yes?

Sorry, I don't have Journal citations. It has been discussed here on FrankTalk over the years and many men have testified that embolization's benefits fade over time. So, I did not dig further into that.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:07 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Gimsiez wrote:

I will disagree the point that injecting a blocking agent (what your doctor called "glue") is a surgery. Minor, yes, but it is a procedure that breaks the skin and does something inside the body. We can agree that our definitions are different.

I agree that if the treatment succeeds and restores erectile function for an indefinite length of time it may indeed be a cure rather than a treatment which is temporary. That would be good news, indeed. I look forward to more information on this (though it is too late for me).

Good diet and exercise may indeed cure ED. Primarily ED caused by arterial insufficiency (venous leakage's lesser known brother). If a man has venous leak that can be overcome by increasing his arterial inflow, that would count, yes?

Sorry, I don't have Journal citations. It has been discussed here on FrankTalk over the years and many men have testified that embolization's benefits fade over time. So, I did not dig further into that.

What the fuck are you talking about now? So what if I have arterial insufficiency at the level of the penis, not at the level of the iliac or pudendal arteries - to sum up - by changing my diet, stopping smoking cigarettes, and engaging in physical activity, I can REALLY cure a venous leak? And what do you mean by defeating it by fixing inflow? That the leak will still be there but it will be harder to weaken that erection or it will just last longer? This forum is ridiculous, the old grandparents say that nothing can be done about the leak, only implant implant .... they deny all kinds of operations etc. but suddenly someone claims that you can beat the leak with food and a healthy lifestyle. The only thing I got from using FrankTalk was deepening my depression.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:09 am

s7utty wrote:What the fuck are you talking about now? So what if I have arterial insufficiency at the level of the penis, not at the level of the iliac or pudendal arteries - to sum up - by changing my diet, stopping smoking cigarettes, and engaging in physical activity, I can REALLY cure a venous leak? And what do you mean by defeating it by fixing inflow? That the leak will still be there but it will be harder to weaken that erection or it will just last longer? This forum is ridiculous, the old grandparents say that nothing can be done about the leak, only implant implant .... they deny all kinds of operations etc. but suddenly someone claims that you can beat the leak with food and a healthy lifestyle. The only thing I got from using FrankTalk was deepening my depression.

I am sad you feel that way. I did not mean a man could cure venous leak. I meant that increasing arterial flow might be able to overcome venous leak. If venous outflow is greater than arterial inflow, erections collapse. If you increase arterial inflow without increasing venous outflow one might maintain the erection is all I meant.

There is also the idea that the venous leak is caused by insufficient tightening of the veins because the tissues that do that constriction are not performing adequaely. I did not suggest that, but it seems to me (remember, I am a layman, not a medical professiing uonal) that toning up those tissues to do the job they are supposed to do (constrict venous outflow) would help.

Yes, I hear you, s7utty. ED is depressing. I suffered 35 years of slowly progressing ED. Escaping the vicious cycle of desire, attempting, failing, shaming, etc is nearly impossible. What worked for me was being unaware for much of the time that I was different from most (intact) men. (I thought most tales of successful sex were bragging.) I do not recommend that protection provided by ignorance. I was lucky to have had relationships with supportive women. I was unlucky, though, that their support was generally short-lived, lasting only a few years at the longest. But that was partly the ED and partly my own fault, not appreciating her and not tackling my problem. (Hindsight is 20-20 vision and foresight is nearly blind.)

I hope that you get useful information from FrankTalk more than you get depression.

It is said that the wise man learns from his mistakes and experiences. It is also true that the TRULY wise man learns from the mistakes and experiences of others.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:20 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
s7utty wrote:What the fuck are you talking about now? So what if I have arterial insufficiency at the level of the penis, not at the level of the iliac or pudendal arteries - to sum up - by changing my diet, stopping smoking cigarettes, and engaging in physical activity, I can REALLY cure a venous leak? And what do you mean by defeating it by fixing inflow? That the leak will still be there but it will be harder to weaken that erection or it will just last longer? This forum is ridiculous, the old grandparents say that nothing can be done about the leak, only implant implant .... they deny all kinds of operations etc. but suddenly someone claims that you can beat the leak with food and a healthy lifestyle. The only thing I got from using FrankTalk was deepening my depression.

I am sad you feel that way. I did not mean a man could cure venous leak. I meant that increasing arterial flow might be able to overcome venous leak. If venous outflow is greater than arterial inflow, erections collapse. If you increase arterial inflow without increasing venous outflow one might maintain the erection is all I meant.

There is also the idea that the venous leak is caused by insufficient tightening of the veins because the tissues that do that constriction are not performing adequaely. I did not suggest that, but it seems to me (remember, I am a layman, not a medical professiing uonal) that toning up those tissues to do the job they are supposed to do (constrict venous outflow) would help.

Yes, I hear you, s7utty. ED is depressing. I suffered 35 years of slowly progressing ED. Escaping the vicious cycle of desire, attempting, failing, shaming, etc is nearly impossible. What worked for me was being unaware for much of the time that I was different from most (intact) men. (I thought most tales of successful sex were bragging.) I do not recommend that protection provided by ignorance. I was lucky to have had relationships with supportive women. I was unlucky, though, that their support was generally short-lived, lasting only a few years at the longest. But that was partly the ED and partly my own fault, not appreciating her and not tackling my problem. (Hindsight is 20-20 vision and foresight is nearly blind.)

I hope that you get useful information from FrankTalk more than you get depression.

It is said that the wise man learns from his mistakes and experiences. It is also true that the TRULY wise man learns from the mistakes and experiences of others.

Well to be honest with you man i’m not even aware about what i’m suffering from.
Doppler gave me diagnosis with venous leak but then half year later i’ve done Angiography and leak wasn’t found. Narrowed arteries in penis were found, rest of arteries that are deep in body are okay.
I have windows where i can have 3 days in a row 2-3 times sex each day then i have gap days.

I lose erection in standing position but i’ve been to physiotherapist and he run some tests on my body and revealed that i have super weak pelvic muscles when i’m standing.
This could be encouraging at least in aspect why my erection do not last when i’m standing

And as far as i Know two facts:
1) dopplers aren’t precise and give often fake diagnose
2) you cannot have leak for few days then it magically disappears…
if on angiography leak wasn’t found then i shouldn’t have VL at all…

What ya think experienced folk?
///

Return to “General Discussion”