Desperate for Help - Soft Erections

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
dtwarren1942

Re: Desperate for Help - Soft Erections

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue May 07, 2013 10:24 pm

xenine wrote:
dtwarren1942 wrote:I have been injecting for about 18 months and can't say enough how it turned my sex life around. Can't say it is totally painless, but the slight twinge encountered while inserting the needle is only monetary.

yeah, wait until u develop fibrosis or peyronies like so many ppl have when they injected.. they now face a small and curved penis. injections are dangerous and eventually u'll develop these permanent symptoms.

From what I have read, only about 7% of Trimix users develop Peyronies. I am more concerned that I will develop a tolerance to it. It seems my ideal dose has increased from 12 units to 25 units. I also alternate between injections and pumping. In addition, I apply a mixture of DMSO and Lugol's iodine which allegedly prevents/reduces scar tissue.

I have experienceed 20 years of increasing ED due to diabetes so I am willing to take the small risk of developing scar tissue in order to be able to have pleasurable sex with my wife of 42 years. A smaller stiff dick, is better than a longer limp dick.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

xenine

Postby xenine » Wed May 08, 2013 3:08 am

dtwarren1942 wrote:I have experienceed 20 years of increasing ED due to diabetes so I am willing to take the small risk of developing scar tissue in order to be able to have pleasurable sex with my wife of 42 years. A smaller stiff dick, is better than a longer limp dick.

i understand.. but keep in mind that injections will eventually cause permanent dysfunction. at which point, no amount of injections will resurrect a dead penis. it'll be considered officially dead. theres no such thing as a smaller stiff dick as an option to a longer limp dick since it'll be rendered small and limp at the same time for good. keep this mind.

the figure for peyronies development from injections if much higher than 7%. i dont know where u got the 7% stat from, but its far from accurate. how long have u been injecting?

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Wed May 08, 2013 8:18 am

xenine wrote:
dtwarren1942 wrote:I have experienceed 20 years of increasing ED due to diabetes so I am willing to take the small risk of developing scar tissue in order to be able to have pleasurable sex with my wife of 42 years. A smaller stiff dick, is better than a longer limp dick.

i understand.. but keep in mind that injections will eventually cause permanent dysfunction. at which point, no amount of injections will resurrect a dead penis. it'll be considered officially dead. theres no such thing as a smaller stiff dick as an option to a longer limp dick since it'll be rendered small and limp at the same time for good. keep this mind.

the figure for peyronies development from injections if much higher than 7%. i dont know where u got the 7% stat from, but its far from accurate. how long have u been injecting?

What number do you have, and what is its source?
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed May 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Found the attached on line. You need to scroll down to "Safety of Injecting" to see the study.
http://menssexualhealthinfo.wordpress.c ... injection/
It is also a good primer on injecting in general.

I have been injecting since August, 2011 . I am currently injecting about twice a week. I use a VED on non Trimix days.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

xenine

Postby xenine » Thu May 09, 2013 4:30 pm

dtwarren1942 wrote:Found the attached on line. You need to scroll down to "Safety of Injecting"

those are general guidelines. but even when adhereing to guidelines, the penis will eventually respond to scarring, fibrosis, peyronies and penile death. see the follwing links:

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-dysfunction-treatment/710167-trimix-injections-peyronies-fibrosis.html

http://www.ukmedix.com/news/impotence/impotence-caverject.cfm

http://www.accessrx.com/blog/current-health-news/erectile-dysfunction-injections-jl0407/

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Thu May 09, 2013 5:01 pm

xenine wrote:
dtwarren1942 wrote:Found the attached on line. You need to scroll down to "Safety of Injecting"

those are general guidelines. but even when adhereing to guidelines, the penis will eventually respond to scarring, fibrosis, peyronies and penile death. see the follwing links:

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-dysfunction-treatment/710167-trimix-injections-peyronies-fibrosis.html

http://www.ukmedix.com/news/impotence/impotence-caverject.cfm

http://www.accessrx.com/blog/current-health-news/erectile-dysfunction-injections-jl0407/

The first link was about a few men who had scarring, etc., some of which weren't even traceable to injecting.

The second link was about a guy who snapped a needle off inside his dick.

The third link was about somewhat shady clinic sales practices, and about priapism.

None of this supports your claim above. The last two don't even have anything to do with scarring, fibrosis, etc.

xenine

aa

Postby xenine » Mon May 13, 2013 3:42 am

[quote="Andy1950"].
None of this supports your claim above. The last two don't even have anything to do with scarring, fibrosis, etc.[/quote]

these links convey ample health risks to injecting. negative impacts of injecting can be easily googled. why u dont acknowledge this may have to do with some hidden alterior agenda i strongly suspect u have. when u defend a VERY dangerous health risk, it raises huge red flags about u. its almost like youre urging others to hurt themselves. if injecting made u limp permanently, dont urge others to do the same to end up in the same boat youre in.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Mon May 13, 2013 11:06 am

Actually, the connection between injecting and peyronie's is still highly debated. The Peyronie's Association(.org) is a great resource. Stan Hardin there says that there are no clear studies connecting the two. Doctors I work with say that men with malfunctioning penises are prone to get peyronies. When it happens, they are quick to find something to blame it on - and injections are a logical choice. Certainly it would make sense that there is a connection between the two, but that connection has not been found. We 've had patients in injections for nearly 20 years with no effect. Peyronie's is greatly misunderstood by both doctors and laymen. The figure is now somewhere over 9% of men have it - but many do not realize it. Interesting stuff.

If men choose to use a treatment for ED with which we disagree, it is no one's place to tell them it is wrong or dangerous. They have made a choice and it is what they've decided to do. Helping men make an informed choice is part of why we are here. But let's not declare injections overly dangerous - because it simply is not true. They work for millions of men. All treatments should be chosen carefully - and no, I have no hidden agenda. It's quite in the open!
Paul

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Mon May 13, 2013 11:24 am

Thanks for all that, Paul!

Everything -- especially invasive medical practices -- carries risks. We have to make a decision as to whether the benefits are greater than the risks. From what I've read on this site the risks to injecting are quite low. And as someone else said, their uro checks them on a regular basis for damage so it's not like all of a sudden, with the last injection, you've ruined your dick for life.

antelope

Postby antelope » Mon May 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Perhaps the key to any safe and effective ED treatment is to remain under the watchful eye and diligent care of a trained professional. Finding a solution does NOT mean that you don't go back to the doctor.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “General Discussion”