Madison Cawthorn announces divorce eight months into marriage-is ED to blame?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
steamfitter

Madison Cawthorn announces divorce eight months into marriage-is ED to blame?

Postby steamfitter » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:54 pm

Everyone on the internet is saying this is because his dick doesn't work. Not to mention this is supposedly a conservative, Christian woman he married.

I have heard women say that ED would be one thing if it happened years into a marriage, after they were already committed. It would be another thing entirely if the man had dick problems (impotence) before marriage. I hate to say it but this makes me wonder if there is any hope for those of us who are single and trying to find a way out of the ED nightmare. I would like to think that ED is only as big of a deal as you make it, and that relying on treatments is nothing to be ashamed of (and I don't believe it is), but stories like this definitely scare me.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/23/rep-madis ... -marriage/

JustAnotherYouth

Re: Madison Cawthorn announces divorce eight months into marriage-is ED to blame?

Postby JustAnotherYouth » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:04 pm

The guy is in a wheelchair so there are probably some issues with erectile dysfunction.

The article did also mention some sexual harassment claims so those probably also factor in. I don't think it's very productive to worry about these things. There are lot's of women out there who won't care about your ED as long as it's treated. Better to focus on those women and focus on bettering yourself every way you can.

In general I've found that worrying about issues outside of your control is not worthwhile.

Return to “General Discussion”