Where to buy Udenafil (in the UK)?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Way out west

Where to buy Udenafil (in the UK)?

Postby Way out west » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:01 am

Hi, does anyone have any reliable vendors that will sell Udenafil in the UK? I saw somewhere it being mentioned that it could be bought via online Russian Pharmacies, but I've not found one, yet.

Flavio

Re: Where to buy Udenafil (in the UK)?

Postby Flavio » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:57 pm

Undenafil is an approved ED treatment in Russia, South Korea and the Philippines but it's not widely available in the western world. I'll send you a PM.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Way out west

Postby Way out west » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:58 pm

I've now got some Udenafil, but can anyone suggest dosages and whether it's better to use daily or on-demand, please? My preferred would be on-demand, really.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:50 am

Way out west wrote:I've now got some Udenafil, but can anyone suggest dosages and whether it's better to use daily or on-demand, please? My preferred would be on-demand, really.

I've never heard of udenafil daily, I believe you should take it as needed, 1 hour before sex.

200 mg is the max dosage, only your urologist can say what is right for you.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Return to “General Discussion”