My Giddy Results

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Growinjim

Re: My Giddy Results

Postby Growinjim » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:02 am

When researching wave therapy, I came across an article that said at least three erections per week were recommended after a Gainswave treatment. (I'm scheduled next week.) I no longer have spontaneous erections and very rarely morning wood. But, I found I am able to achieve a nice erection with a properly sized (for me) Giddy. I've begun applying it while in bed before getting up and with no plans for sex. It may be a "Well, Duh" conclusion, but I think it may be good exercise for penile health even outside the Gainswave discussion, or plans for sex.

I use a smaller size than the one used with a Trimix injection, and the smaller size seems to work out well. Its like an erection on demand.

But, I haven't found discussions on this in web searches. Anybody else do this? I'd guess so even if a cock ring is not required.
78 yrs, ED for 4-5 years, currently using Trimix, Giddy

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:18 pm

Just paid $173 for the Giddy. I was right on the edge of size B or C, I went with B. I am not expecting great things. Many poor reviews with some really good ones sprinkled in.

The Xialla seems to be better, and costs way less. However, the velcro type thing that goes to your bad kind of turned me off. I'll try it next if Giddy / Eddie doesn't work.
Age 37. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

Growinjim

Postby Growinjim » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:06 pm

On the Giddy, you don't have to be stuck with the Giddy-supplied blue and gold bands. For instance, sometimes I use an ordinary rubber band wrapped the number of times appropriate.

For recreation training, sometimes I use a number 2 loose band, some times a number 3 tight or loose, and with Trimix, #4 with regular rubber band wrapped to desire. It's a long story how I ended up with three, but there was a mis-shipment involved.

But, for me, there is a combination which works in different times and moods.

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:51 pm

Wow, I had low/no expectations with the Giddy. I've used a regular silicone ring in the past and wasn't a fan of it. The Giddy worked really well. It kept my entire penis engorged even without stimulation. Typically, with no stimulation, I begin to lose my erection within 5 seconds. A few times I went 20 or so seconds just to test it and I not only stayed erect, but was very engorged. The Giddy kept me extra engorged compared to normal meaning I didn't just have an erection but a throbbing (in a good way) erection. There was only very very slight pain at the base for a minute (I might have put it too low, the bottom part was basically over the top of my scrotum. But not enough pain to cause an issue. I put it on when I was about 40% erect and it allowed me to still get to 110%. I was worried that it either wouldn't let me engorge more/become more erect with it on OR it would still let blood flow OUT of my erection i.e. not stay hard. But no issues with either. This was a solo session. I am going to chat with the wife about trying it the next time we have sex to see how it goes. My wife has not been in the mood in a while, I think we have had sex 1x in the past 2-3 months. If this thing can continue to work this well then I might not need to get an implant after all, or can at least delay it a while.

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:16 pm

ViaSwiss wrote:Wow, I had low/no expectations with the Giddy. I've used a regular silicone ring in the past and wasn't a fan of it. The Giddy worked really well. It kept my entire penis engorged even without stimulation. Typically, with no stimulation, I begin to lose my erection within 5 seconds. A few times I went 20 or so seconds just to test it and I not only stayed erect, but was very engorged. The Giddy kept me extra engorged compared to normal meaning I didn't just have an erection but a throbbing (in a good way) erection. There was only very very slight pain at the base for a minute (I might have put it too low, the bottom part was basically over the top of my scrotum. But not enough pain to cause an issue. I put it on when I was about 40% erect and it allowed me to still get to 110%. I was worried that it either wouldn't let me engorge more/become more erect with it on OR it would still let blood flow OUT of my erection i.e. not stay hard. But no issues with either. This was a solo session. I am going to chat with the wife about trying it the next time we have sex to see how it goes. My wife has not been in the mood in a while, I think we have had sex 1x in the past 2-3 months. If this thing can continue to work this well then I might not need to get an implant after all, or can at least delay it a while.

Did you try any other cock rings before ?

Do you think it is possible to put it on when you are 70% erect ?

Does it seal off the sides of the penis as well ? After my vein ligation my dorsal veins are not the problem more the veins on the lateral sides of the penis.

Are you from the US or where did you buy it ?

Thank you
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:48 pm

mr.skin wrote:
ViaSwiss wrote:Wow, I had low/no expectations with the Giddy. I've used a regular silicone ring in the past and wasn't a fan of it. The Giddy worked really well. It kept my entire penis engorged even without stimulation. Typically, with no stimulation, I begin to lose my erection within 5 seconds. A few times I went 20 or so seconds just to test it and I not only stayed erect, but was very engorged. The Giddy kept me extra engorged compared to normal meaning I didn't just have an erection but a throbbing (in a good way) erection. There was only very very slight pain at the base for a minute (I might have put it too low, the bottom part was basically over the top of my scrotum. But not enough pain to cause an issue. I put it on when I was about 40% erect and it allowed me to still get to 110%. I was worried that it either wouldn't let me engorge more/become more erect with it on OR it would still let blood flow OUT of my erection i.e. not stay hard. But no issues with either. This was a solo session. I am going to chat with the wife about trying it the next time we have sex to see how it goes. My wife has not been in the mood in a while, I think we have had sex 1x in the past 2-3 months. If this thing can continue to work this well then I might not need to get an implant after all, or can at least delay it a while.

Did you try any other cock rings before ?

Do you think it is possible to put it on when you are 70% erect ?

Does it seal off the sides of the penis as well ? After my vein ligation my dorsal veins are not the problem more the veins on the lateral sides of the penis.

Are you from the US or where did you buy it ?

Thank you

I've tried one silicone cockring before, it was uncomfortable and did not help.

Yes you could put it on at 70% erect.

It does seem to seal off the sides well.

I am in USA

Growinjim

Postby Growinjim » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:22 am

As I mentioned early on, I'm starting Softwave therapy (Stoltz equipment) at urologist's clinic and am using Giddy as an exrcise tool to give the blood vessels a workout. I put the Giddy in place and wait for firmness. I THINK I'm seeing quicker results after having two shockwave treatments.

I'm also using the Giddy during intercourse with my wife, in combination with Trimix. I've been cutting the Trimix without ill effect. Next time, I'll try sex with just the Giddy (and my wife, of course) LOL.

If the shockwave therapy works, who knows? Might stop Giddy.

Doc told me first two sessions were at 0.15 microvolts; next two will be at 0.20, and final 2 sessions at 0.25 microvolts.

Return to “General Discussion”