Shock waves increase venous leakage?

One of the newer treatments for ED, Shock Wave Therapy is still in it's experimental stages. While the treatment often sounds promising, it is only effective for a few patients and the results are not permanent. Informed Consumers are the best patients!
jl33ur

Shock waves increase venous leakage?

Postby jl33ur » Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:36 am

Hello, good morning, I have a diagnosed venous leak, but in September 2022 I had a shock wave session which resulted in a worse degree of dysfunction, so I decided not to do any more sessions, in addition to a greater sensation of cold in the penis and testicles. ... does anyone know if shock waves could be negative for patients with venous leakage?

全部完璧類韻

Re: Shock waves increase venous leakage?

Postby 全部完璧類韻 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:09 pm

jl33ur wrote:Hello, good morning, I have a diagnosed venous leak, but in September 2022 I had a shock wave session which resulted in a worse degree of dysfunction, so I decided not to do any more sessions, in addition to a greater sensation of cold in the penis and testicles. ... does anyone know if shock waves could be negative for patients with venous leakage?

From the information I've gathered online there are four outcomes to shockwave, from most common to least common

1 - It does nothing
2- It helps but doesn't completely solve the problem
3 - It helps but the improvement goes away after a couple of years
4 - It negatively affects your erectile capabilities making your erection problems worse or making it unable for you to get an erection no matter what.

Stenlie_

Postby Stenlie_ » Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:59 am

jl33ur wrote:Hello, good morning, I have a diagnosed venous leak, but in September 2022 I had a shock wave session which resulted in a worse degree of dysfunction, so I decided not to do any more sessions, in addition to a greater sensation of cold in the penis and testicles. ... does anyone know if shock waves could be negative for patients with venous leakage?

It worsens a lot! from personal experience

jl33ur

Postby jl33ur » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:26 am

Thanks for the answer, it is definitely a subject that is not said much but from my point of view shock waves in patients with venous leak without major problems, more than helping, increase the degree of dysfunction.

aypues

Postby aypues » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:46 am

Yes. I had zero venous leak til I did it. After 6 treatments it registered a small amount of back flow, but better in flow. Then they convinced me to do 6 more treatments, of which I only did 4. It got way worse. I never went back to confirm on doppler as I no longer trusted the office or doctor. I should have never done anything at all.

Mikhad8

Postby Mikhad8 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:09 pm

I used a Phoenix device. Very disappointed and did nothing. Probably did worsen a little. Wondering though if that’s a sure sign of venous leakage?

Hardonrescue

Postby Hardonrescue » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:24 pm

Based on some accounts from other forums, I took a flyer on a cheap shockwave machine I bought on Ebay.

For awhile I thought it was doing some good. But in the end, after about 8 months of usage, several cycles of roughly 4 weeks on and 4 weeks rest, I can't say it's helped much at all. I'll continue since I have the machine, it's easy, and I'm desperate, but if the machine craps out, I'm likely done with the shockwave experiment.
64, fit, active, healthy, gym/cardio/yoga buff, no prob my whole life til several years ago. Lately getting worse. No meds exc C/V. Bloods OK, T OK. C/V worked for awhile, effectiveness is declining. Now titrating 30 Pap/3 Phen/20 PGE1 trimix blend.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:46 pm

Hardonrescue wrote:Based on some accounts from other forums, I took a flyer on a cheap shockwave machine I bought on Ebay.

For a while I thought it was doing some good. But in the end, after about 8 months of usage, several cycles of roughly 4 weeks on and 4 weeks rest, I can't say it's helped much at all. I'll continue since I have the machine, it's easy, and I'm desperate, but if the machine craps out, I'm likely done with the shockwave experiment.

there is a device called the vertica , made in israel that uses radio frequency to repair the collegeen. some people on reddit have reported good results .
its not cheap though. i found a site in Australia that would ship for 2400 aussie . when i didn't respond, they lowered the price to 1990 aussie if i remember right . any ways it was about $ 1200 usa .

Return to “Shock Wave Therapy/Gainswave/Ultrasound”