Magnets for healing using shockwave therapy

One of the newer treatments for ED, Shock Wave Therapy is still in it's experimental stages. While the treatment often sounds promising, it is only effective for a few patients and the results are not permanent. Informed Consumers are the best patients!
durango360

Magnets for healing using shockwave therapy

Postby durango360 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:02 pm

I think this could be a big help to heal the trauma from shokwave therapy and maybe help regain erection quality
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2490801/

durango360

Re: Magnets for healing using shockwave therapy

Postby durango360 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:44 pm

I took a piece of duct tape about 3" long and laid 2 neodymium magnet about the diameter of a pencile eraser and laid them in line in the center about 1.5" apart and then folded the sides over to cover the magnet. Now you will take the strip that is 3" long and then place it on top of your penis and wrap it with the tacky elastic wrap to hold it in place,you'll never lnw it's there..
Look at penis diagrams and you see the main vein runs down the middle of the top of the penis.
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CAPP ... =649&dpr=1

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:10 pm

Haven't I seen underwear with magnets inside?

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:19 pm

I once consulted a doc who was into all kinds of holistic stuff. He tried valiantly to sell me an expensive whole body magnetic mat that could miraculously cure any number of ills. I resisted his efforts, and later told my internist about my experience. He told me that placebos work, and expensive ones work better than cheap ones. Advice worth remembering.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “Shock Wave Therapy/Gainswave/Ultrasound”