anyone who benefit from shockwave?

One of the newer treatments for ED, Shock Wave Therapy is still in it's experimental stages. While the treatment often sounds promising, it is only effective for a few patients and the results are not permanent. Informed Consumers are the best patients!
s7utty

anyone who benefit from shockwave?

Postby s7utty » Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:00 am

i have narrowed arteries just in penis. not in deep arteries.
my erections are weak and they do not last long.

is there anyone who had shockwave full packet of sessions and he is happy with outcome ?
could you kindly please share your story guys ?
28 years old. some form of ED always with me entire life.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.
Currently about to visit Paris to dr Allaire seeking for further help.

GoodWood

Re: anyone who benefit from shockwave?

Postby GoodWood » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:21 am

I see tons of posts of people asking about shockwave. I haven’t seen any posts of people who had it and had remarkable, permanent improvement in their ED.

If it were covered by my insurance I would do it. If I had to pay out of pocket I wouldn’t.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:06 pm

GoodWood wrote:I see tons of posts of people asking about shockwave. I haven’t seen any posts of people who had it and had remarkable, permanent improvement in their ED.

If it were covered by my insurance I would do it. If I had to pay out of pocket I wouldn’t.

ye you are right. although i have seen some positive feedback on reddit. some guys say they are quite satisfied after packet of 6 sessions and they say to repeat it once every 6/12/18/24 months. depending on your age and lifestyle.

i am 27 and i will try shockwave soon and will definitely make some post containing feedback how it went and if there is any kind of improvement so far.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:26 am

There is a medical center in Denmark where shockwave is the main treatment for ED and they say that some might get help after 6 sessions but some may need over 10. And the treatment should always be adjusted after the patients case.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:47 pm

Mazzio wrote:There is a medical center in Denmark where shockwave is the main treatment for ED and they say that some might get help after 6 sessions but some may need over 10. And the treatment should always be adjusted after the patients case.

MS Insight - Shockwave Klinik København

you mean this ? I spoke with Michael from this clinic but things changed....

Currently im not sure if shockwave is right treatment for me as I've been told by some users that my doctor who performed to me CT Angiography has LIED to me that i have no venous leak (doppler said VL and produced some form of erection but for short time period) as I didnt had any kind of response to alprostadil injection and people say erection is MUST HAVE to be diagnosed venous leak. This is the best urologist in my country so I really dont know what to think now...
///

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:52 am

s7utty wrote:
Mazzio wrote:There is a medical center in Denmark where shockwave is the main treatment for ED and they say that some might get help after 6 sessions but some may need over 10. And the treatment should always be adjusted after the patients case.

MS Insight - Shockwave Klinik København

you mean this ? I spoke with Michael from this clinic but things changed....

Currently im not sure if shockwave is right treatment for me as I've been told by some users that my doctor who performed to me CT Angiography has LIED to me that i have no venous leak (doppler said VL and produced some form of erection but for short time period) as I didnt had any kind of response to alprostadil injection and people say erection is MUST HAVE to be diagnosed venous leak. This is the best urologist in my country so I really dont know what to think now...

Check my recent comments and you will find info about this Danish company.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

Return to “Shock Wave Therapy/Gainswave/Ultrasound”