Immediate Sales Pitch

One of the newer treatments for ED, Shock Wave Therapy is still in it's experimental stages. While the treatment often sounds promising, it is only effective for a few patients and the results are not permanent. Informed Consumers are the best patients!
Mazzio

Re: Immediate Sales Pitch

Postby Mazzio » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:35 pm

Livingrooms wrote:I tried shock wave. No results. Wasted $5000. Had an implant 2019.

The price of one shockwave session should be about 300 euros. It is about the same in US dollars. The normal procedure is to have 6 sessions. So the whole price should be under 2.000 euros. Some men get more than 6 session but still the price of 5.000 is strange.

If you want to read about recent positive testimonials about shockwave you can use Google.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:13 pm

The jury is still out on the shock wave for ED. From what I have read most urologists say it does no good ..

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:37 pm

easymoney wrote:The jury is still out on the shock wave for ED. From what I have read most urologists say it does no good ..

You can do research with Google. Do not go through material that is several years old. The best way is to restrict the google search to last month or last year. That is easy with google. And do not read anything that comes from USA.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:02 pm

why nothing coming from the USA ?.. Our politics and leaders may be liars but I doubt all the information from the USA is a lie ... lol

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:09 pm

easymoney wrote:why nothing coming from the USA ?.. Our politics and leaders may be liars but I doubt all the information from the USA is a lie ... lol

In USA
- they use gainswave which is not a proper technique to cure ED
- shockwave is given by physioterapeuts and other amateurs
- they don't do proper examinations before the treatment. In Europe they usually use ultrasound or else
- the best shockwave equipment are European units

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:49 pm

I tried shockwave and it was a total scam. The salesman prays on your frame of mind with ED where as you would try anything. I lost $2,600 trying it, I would have had more fun lighting my money on fire and watch it disappear. It’s all a scam.
I have venous leakage, thank god I now have the Titan.
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:01 am

Zoso22 wrote:I tried shockwave and it was a total scam. The salesman prays on your frame of mind with ED where as you would try anything. I lost $2,600 trying it, I would have had more fun lighting my money on fire and watch it disappear. It’s all a scam.
I have venous leakage, thank god I now have the Titan.

Where was the treatment given? Gainswave or shockwave? Which equipment was used? How many sessions?

Return to “Shock Wave Therapy/Gainswave/Ultrasound”